Shadow

After uploading the video to YouTube, 2 hours ago, the video went viral. Some people were scared, some were sceptical.

Pluto (Mauves brother) saw the video and supported her. Mauve really loves her brother and rylies on him to protect her. And Pluto was the same.

It was 10 O'clock. Mauve was outside, on porch. She was in her onesie pajamas.

Her home

Her home.

Protend the home is in the countryside:3

countryside:3 . Mauve is looking at the forest in front of her. She use to play in the forest when was little, play hide&seek with her mum and dad. But her mum died a couple of years ago of a sickness. Her dad is still upset of her death. But he is more stern and more protective of her and Pluto. Mauve understand of course. She still loves her dad dearly.

Mauve is sitting on her porch swing.

Protend it's facing the forest 😅

Mauves brother is at work so he won't be back till midnight. He works at B&M. Her dad is away on a business trip and won't be back till 2 weeks.

Mauve was starting to drift off until something catches her blue eye in the forest across the country road. She squints her eyes trying to get a better look at whatever she was trying to look at. The shadow-she called. Mauves eye widen when she noticed the shadow was looking straight back at her. Her eyes were looking straight at the things eyes. Then she noticed something, about the things eyes.