∙ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯 ∙

⚠️KIANA'S POV⚠️

📍Blink Fitness, NYC
⌚️9:47 A.M., July 30

I groan as I get up to do another set of squats. 'Bitch you were the one that wanted that big booty, so worrrkkk!' I say to myself. After finishing the set of squats, I put everything in their places before registering out of my gym.

I make my way out, at the same moment, I get a message from Le'ani, asking me If I messaged Inaya yet. I told her I didn't have the courage.

Le'ani and I being each others best friend put each other in our places, even though it might hurt, and to be honest, I could't have asked for a better friendship, so that's exactly what she did when she texted me:

*message text*

l: Le'ani

k: Kiana

l: gorl, i've known since we were in high school, so respectfully, shut the fuck up and go ask the girl out, cuz ik damn well that you didn't make a fool of yourself when you described her to me, just to end up saying you have cold feet 🙄🙄🙄

k: hahaha, you're right, you know i luv you, and thank you for helping me

l: f course im  right, either ways, i love you too, now bye, naya and i have things to do, ifyouknowwhatimean 🤭🤭🤭

k: uhh, you nasty as fuck, i didn't need to now that, bye love you, stay safe

After answering the message, Le'ani left me on read, which meant that I had to leave her be. So I seized the opportunity and messaged Inayah.

texting 212-***-**79

i: Inaya

k: Kiana

k: Hello, is this Inayah Brahim's phone number? I'm Kiana Gaillac, I requested the following number from Naya Evermore. Please tell me if you know any of these names.

'Why the fuck do I sound so formal, if I received this message I would've thought a fedaral agent wanted to talk to me about something.' I say to myself.

Before I could do anything, I saw the writting bubbles appear.

i: Yes, this is she, and I do know a Naya Evermore. Is this for an appointement for your child Miss Gaillac?

k: Actually, no, I don't have a child, how can I explain this, I just wanted to ask you out on a date.

i: uhh, i'm not going to lie, this is very weird, i don't know you, so i'll have to go with no... sorry.

k: yes, i'm sorry, i should've explained myself better, i want to get to know you, idk if you remember but i'm miss evermore.

i: ohhh you're the hot girl i wanted to give my number to!

k: hahaha, im flaterred, i guess i am

i: well in that case, yeah i want to get to know you too.

So we got to know each other and we set a date in two weeks, I'm really excited to see her in person again.

[a/n: hahaha, why does it looks like she hasn't seen Inayah because of the pandemic]

*****

A/N:

here you go, the chapter ten, which was a short one.

i think you're used to it by now, sorry for being late. 😪😪

it was also in kiana's pov, did you expect that?

i changed the text message way, since i could've done with the images, like i usually do, but i decided against it.

i hope you liked the chapter! what was your favorite part? what would you like to see?

would you believe me if i told you i just realised how naya and inayah's names were that familiar, like writing this chapter i was like, hold onnnnn.

anyways, have a good day · night · afternoon.

thank you for reading this chapter!

love you

624 words