𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 [𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲]

Naya's POV

📍𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝗔𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘆 𝗕𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴
⌚️𝟴:𝟯𝟬 𝗔.𝗠., 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟮𝟮

After the talk Le'ani and I had, I thought about it all week-end. When I said to myself: "What the hell, I'm the CEO of my own fucking company, I can change that rule.". I then decided that monday, which is today, to make a change in my company and be like Sabre.

A/N:

If you get it put a star in the comment!

"Good morning, Mister Watson, how are you? I wanted to knoe if I could make a change in the company councerning couples ", I ask them politely.

"Good, morning Miss, I'm good, thank you. Yes you can do it, but it would take your signature in documents that I could have in two-three days tops.", they answer.

After discussing a little more with Mister Watson, I went to go say the news to Le'ani.

"Good morning, Miss Easton", I tease.

"Good morning, miss, what can I do for you today", she teases back.

I get behind her, grab her waist and whisper in her ear:

"Nothing much, I just wanted to tell you that I changed the rules and in a few days, well we could publicaly go out.", I say as I nibble her ear.

She turns in my arms and looks at me with those big dark brown eyes that could make any woman or man go on their knees for and she says:

"You did that, huh?",

"I did, what are you going to do about", I ask intrigued with her comment.

She whispers something in my ear and I bite my lip as she rubs her hands all across my toned body.

"Ok?", she asks innocently.

"Uh huh", I answer in a yielding way.

As we lean in each others way, my phone rings.

"Excuse me", I say.

I look at my phone and I see my brother calling.

"Excuse me, I have to go", I say to Le'ani.

"Ok, no problem, see you soon", she says.

I leave her office and answer my brother.

"Hi arsehole, what do you want?", I say to my brother.

"Hi schwester, just wanted to know if you could come to a dinner at Per Se, with mom and dad?", He asks me.