Chapter 9: Echo Fleet

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Now that that's done your team can begin to study his ship." Commander Evan tells the lead scientist.

Evan then turns to U-3008.

"Now then, lets get you to the briefing room. I'm sure you have many questions and there is much for you to learn."

A few minutes later U-3008 finds himself in a briefing room with a soldier and a scientist left to watch over him. He remains slummed in his seat until the door to the room opens. Four girls and two boys enter the room. The first girl has short white hair and blue eyes. She wears a unbuttoned naval officers jacket and on her head is an officers cap. Underneath the jacket the girl has on a buttoned shirt that reveals the top of her bosom. An orange tie goes around the collar of her jacket and rests on her chest. A grayish blue skirt comes halfway down her thighs. Lastly she wears black stockings that come up to just below her skirt and a black pair of military boots.

(The first girls outfit is very similar to the one in this picture)

The second girl has long black hair that is put up into a ponytail and she too has blue eyes. She wears a blue top piece that shows off her shoulders and is tied below her good sized chest. She also has on a short blue and light gray striped skirt that connects to her blue stockings. On her arms she wears light gray sleeves and hanging from her neck she wears an miniature anchor. Lastly she wears gray high heels.

(The second girl wears the same outfit as in this picture)

The third girl has green eyes and long gray hair. On her head she has a pair of fox ears and she has several fox tails. She wears an outfit very similar to Shinano's and Yamato's. But instead of either blue or red the girls outfit is dark gray with white on the inside.

The final girl has long black hair and brown eyes. She has a pair of dog ears on the top of her head. She has on a naval uniform similar to IJN Takao.