Chapter twenty-one

Start from the beginning

"She wants to see us, Damon." Elena spoke, gesturing to herself and Jensen.

"Alaric is supposed to arrange a meeting. We don't know why or what she wants." Stefan speaks up.

Damon is still looking at Elena, his eyes leaving her for a second to look at Jensen. "You don't have to see her if you don't want to."

Stefan, confused by this sudden sensitivity, looks at Damon and then at Elena. Jensen looked back and forth at the two as well.

"I don't really have a choice."

"She's threatened to go on killing spree." Alaric explained.

Damon clicked his tongue. "Oh! I take it that's not okay with you guys."

"I want to do it. I want to meet her. If I don't, I know I'll regret it."

Damon and Elena look at each other. Jensen turned to Stefan, gently gesturing to the two.
❥卄乇ㄚ 乃尺ㄖㄒ卄乇尺, 卄乇ㄚ 丂丨丂ㄒ乇尺❥

The two waited at a table of Mystic Grill. Although, Stefan wasn't too far.

"Can you hear me?" Elena asked, Stefan gently nodded. "Thanks for coming, I'm nervous."

Stefan smiles at her.

"I'm happy that you're here. I love you." Elena looks up at Stefan.

Stefan moves his lips and tells her "I love you".

"Hello Elena, Jensen . You look just like them, that's eerie." Isobel speaks, sitting down next to the two.

"You've met Katherine?" Elena questioned.

"She found me after I turned. Genetic curiosity, I suppose. She would be fascinated by you. Both of you," Isobel looks at Jensen.

Elena looks at Isobel's necklace. "Is that how you can walk in the day?"

"Katherine helped me obtain it."

"Who's our father?" Jensen asked.

"Not important. He was a teenage waste of space."

"A name would be nice." Elena tried to convince the woman.

"It would, wouldn't it? You ask a lot of questions."

"You have a lot to answer," Jensen replied back.

"Why did you compel that man to kill himself? Right after he told me to stop looking for you." Elena inquired of.

"Dramatic impact. I wish it would have been more effective."

"Human life means that little to you?"
"How are you so fucked in the head?"

"Means nothing to me. It's just part of being what I am." She shrugged.

"No it's not. I know other vampires, that's not true."

"I think she means a terrible person," Jensen speaks up, glaring at the woman.

"Your new boyfriend over there by the pool table? Stefan Salvatore. Why Stefan? Why didn't you go for Damon? Or are you enjoying them both like Katherine did?" Isobel asked.