Chapter seventeen

Start from the beginning

"You're not going in there." Damon says, only shooting Jensen an annoyed look.

"Why are they doing this? What do they want with him?" Elena questioned.

"Revenge. They want revenge."

"We gotta do something."

"I know."

"We can't let them hurt him. We gotta get him out of there.0

"I know. Elena, I know. But I don't know how to get him out." Damon says.
♅ꂅᎩ ცᏒԾϮ♅ꂅᏒ, ♅ꂅᎩ ᏕᎥᏕϮꂅᏒ➳

Alaric is walking down the hallway when Damon appears. Alaric stops in his tracks.

"Well, don't you look...alive?" Damon speaks.

"You can't hurt me." Alaric replied.

"Oh, I can hurt you, all right."

Elena and Jensen walk out from behind the wall. "Mr. Saltzman. We need your help."

They end up going into Alaric's classroom to talk.

"Stefan's in the house. Damon's a vampire. He can't get in. We need you. I would go, but-"Jensen says.

"But your life is valuable. Yours, on the other hand is..." Damon interrupted.

"Wow. Wow. That wasn't what I was going to say at all. And that's not what we think either," Jensen gestured to himself and Elena. "It's just that Stefan-"

"Stefan told me about your ring."  Elena speaks.

"What about it?" Alaric asked.

"Let me recap..." Damon speaks. "You tried to kill me. I defended myself. You died. Then according to my brother, your ring brought you back to life. Am I leaving anything out?"

"Yeah. The part where I try and kill you again. Only this time, I don't miss." Alaric stands up.

Elena steps in front of him. "Mr. Saltzman. Please. It's Stefan."

"I'm sorry, Elena. But it's not my problem."

Jensen groaned. "Then give me your ring. I promise to bring it back."

"That's a shame. Because the woman in charge of the crowd can help you find your wife."  Damon says at the same time, getting up from the window he sat at, walking over to the group and pulling Jensen a step back.

Once again, Jensen slapped at his hand. "I will stab you. There's pencils right there."

"You're lying." Alaric tells Damon.

"Am I? Why don't you ask her for yourself? Coward. Come on, Elena. Jensen."  Damon says, heading towards the door.

"All right! Wait. I'll go." Alaric calls out to them.
♅ꂅᎩ ცᏒԾϮ♅ꂅᏒ, ♅ꂅᎩ ᏕᎥᏕϮꂅᏒ➳

Alaric in his classroom pulls out his arsenal of vampire weapons. Jensen had the thought of how the man would be fired and possibly arrested if they ever searched the teacher's car.