Chapter seventeen

Start from the beginning

At that, all three turned to him.

"He called you Kaleb?"
"He tried to compel Jenna?"

"Yeah, why the fuck would he call me Kaleb?"

Elena, Stefan, and Damon all look at each other.
♅ꂅᎩ ᏒԾϮ♅ꂅᏒ, ♅ꂅᎩ ᏕᎥᏕϮꂅᏒ➳

Stefan informed Jensen about how he and Elena looked exactly like Kaleb and Katherine Pierce.

And when Elena and Jensen got him, Elena explained it more to him. "Remember that day when you and Bonnie got trapped under ground? When Damon had taken him on a trip after the car crash?"

"Yeah." Jensen says.

"Well, the reason I was even on the road at that time, was I found a picture. Well, two pictures. On the bottom of the photos had Katherine 1864 and Kaleb 1864." Elena informed. "Kaleb looked exactly like you."

Jensen's phone ring, he glanced down at the contact: Demon it reads. So, he ignored it.  Just as he and Elena had ignored the last five calls. Until, they hear a knock on the door. Both get up, Jensen beating Elena to the door as he opened it.

Damon walked in. "You're ignoring me."

"The six missed calls? Sorry. My phone is dead." Elena lied.

"Didn't recognize the number," Jensen shrugged.

"Is Stefan here?" Damon questioned.

"No. Why? Something wrong?" Elena asked back.

"He went out in the woods and didn't come back. I can't get him on his phone. I figured he was here with you." Damon looked to Elena.

Elena tried to call Stefan. "It's going straight to voice-mail. Where could he be?"

"You're not going to like what I'm thinking," Damon announced.
♅ꂅᎩ ცᏒԾϮ♅ꂅᏒ, ♅ꂅᎩ ᏕᎥᏕϮꂅᏒ➳

"Are you sure this isn't one of Damon's evil plans?" Jensen asked.

Before Elena could answer, they both noticed that Damon was jogging back to them. Jensen wondered why he didn't vampire speed over to the car, he wouldn't get his clothes as wet. Elena opened the door, getting out and taking the umbrella. "Come on." She told Jensen.

The two jogged over, standing under the umbrella. "What happened? Where is he?" Elena questioned.

"They have him. I can't get in." Damon replied.

"Why not?" Jensen asked.

"Because the woman who owns the house is compelled to not let me in."

"We can get in," Elena says and goes to walk to the house, as does Jensen.

Damon grabs one arm of Elena's, and one arm of Jensen's. "You're not going in there."

"I'm going!" Elena struggled to get out of the grip.

"Get your hands off of us," Jensen slapped at the offending hand.