🎊ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ🎊

Start from the beginning

Kalianna looks at herself in the vanity mirror, smoothing down her dress.

Darius watches her from her doorway with crossed arms. "I'm not so sure about you going to this club," He says skeptically.

"It'll be fine dad," Kalianna smoothes down her hair. "It's a club for teens, and plus, Luka's coming with me,"

Darius purses his lips. "Okay, I guess.

"Kalianna! Luka's here!!" Vanita yells from downstairs.

Kalianna smiles and gets her Louis Vuitton bag, slinging it over her shoulder. "Bye dad," She gives him a hug before exiting her room, going downstairs.

Luka stared at the ravenette as she came down. "Wow,"

Kalianna smiles as she comes up to him. "Glad you like my outfit,"

Luka came close to her ear. "That's not all that I like," He whispers.

Kalianna blushes.

Luka then noticed Darius looking down at him intensely from the stairs. "What time do you want her back Mr. De-Sinclair?"

"Ten-thirty," Darius replies.

"Dad!" Kalianna cries.

"Honey, that's only two hours!" Vanita protests.

"It's okay Mrs. De-Sinclair, I understand that Kalianna's father just wants to keep her safe," Luka told Vanita before looking at Darius. "I'll have her back by ten-thirty,"

Kalianna pouts and clings to his arm.

Darius smirks at the handsome guitarist. "You'd better,"

Vanita rolls her eyes while Luka and Kalianna make their way to the door, exiting.

"I like that kid, he's respectful," Darius cups his chin.

Vanita glares at him.

"Your only saying that because he agrees with your strict timing,"

🎊🎊🎊🎊

Scene: Parisian Streets.

Luka is riding his bike. Kalianna is on the back, her arms wrapped around his waist tightly.

She inhales his cologne, sighing in contentment.

"Enjoying yourself back there?" He asked her teasingly.

"M-hm," The amber-eyed girl nods, laying on his back.

Luka chuckles.

Scene: Club Teen.

Maya, dressed in a spaghetti-strapped gold dress with her black YSL boots, is outside waiting for Kalianna and Luka. She groans when they arrived. "Finally!"

"Sorry, hope we're not too late," Kalianna says sheepishly, getting off Luka's bike with him.

"Nevermind, let's just go in!" Maya rushes into the club.

Luka grabs Kalianna's hand and enters the neon premises. They were in awe of how amazing it looked.

The area had a bowling alley, it had an arcade, it had a bar that had non-alcoholic drinks, and more!

"Wow," Kalianna comments in awe.

"Wanna go get food?" Luka points to the nearby fast food counter.

"Definitely," Kalianna grabs his hand and makes her way over to the counter with him.

Meanwhile, Maya encounters the birthday boy relaxing on a green couch with a cup in his hand. "Hey Adonis,"

The birthday boy, Adonis, smiles at her. "Hey, Maya, you came!"

"Happy Sixteenth Birthday, it's been a while," Maya sits down next to him. "I didn't come to Paris last summer, right?"

"Yeah," Adonis confirms, sipping the beverage from his cup. "I'm glad you could make it. I heard from a friend you moved here, I'm glad you did."

Maya gave him a mouth-closed smile. "Me too,"

On the other hand, Luka and Kalianna were now sitting down eating fries out of a plate that had two cheeseburgers with a single vanilla milkshake with two straws.

"I'm so glad we came to this party. I haven't had fast food in like forever!" Kalianna reveals.

Luka smirks, offering her a fry. "Then I'm happy you're getting back in the loop,"

Kalianna giggles and eats the fry.

Meanwhile, with Maya and Adonis, the former was shocked when her old friend told her the news of him being a game developer and YouTuber.

"No way, YOU'RE a game developer and YouTuber?" She asked.

"What's so hard to believe?" Adonis shrugs.

"I thought you wanted to be a hacker," Maya crosses her arms.

"We're all humans, we can change our minds,"

"Makes sense I guess. What kinda games do you develop? And how much subscribers do you have?"

"I design all sorts of games. I worked with the crew for a game called The Last Of Us, and more. For YouTube I've got like thirteen mill," Adonis sipped his beverage.

"That's fvcking awesome, I'm proud of you," Maya rubs his arm.

Adonis smirks at her. "Proud of you too for dropping a new Stranger Things episode,"

Maya blushes. Even though it had been a long time since she hadn't seen him, she still felt sparks for Adonis Romero.

"Wanna go to the arcade?" The gamer boy asked, standing up.

"Sure," Maya stands up as well and follows behind her crush to the arcade.

Scene: Public Bathroom.

Luka and Kalianna can be seen in a stall making out. The boy moves to the noirette's neck, kissing and biting at it lightly. She grips his hair, running her fingers through it, biting her lip.

"God I love you so much," Luka breathed, his hands placed on Kalianna's hips.

The ravenette grabs his hand, moving it to her left breast.

Luka looks at her in surprise. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm... comfortable," The porcelain-skinned girl assures.

Luka nods and kisses her lovingly, squeezing her breast and moving to fiddle with her dress's spaghetti strap. She yanks on his hair, pulling his head back. He groans while she kisses his neck and grabs her leg, pulling it up and wrapping it around his waist.

Kalianna whimpers as Luka's hand slipped into the torso of her dress to her breast, feeling it up.

Just then the bathroom door opened and Maya came in with Adonis. "Kalianna, Luka, we know your in here. C'mon, it's time for cake,"

Kalianna and Luka froze and the latter pulls his hand out of the former's torso. They then bashfully exited the stall, holding hands.

Maya scoffs and rolls her eyes. "Of course. C'mon you h0rny rabbits, let's get some cake," She grabs Adonis's hand, leaving the bathroom with him.

Kalianna looks at Luka, who smirks at her. She squeaks and looks away from him.

She was never making out in a public bathroom EVER again.

Word Count: 2,055

(Sukura41: So you guys finally met Maya's love interest Adonis! I also added some Kaluka steam, hope you liked it. 😏😏😏)