💚ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴀᴅʀɪᴇɴ💚

Scene: Kalianna's Room

Kalianna is writing in her diary on her bed.

"Dear Beloved Diary: I'm so happy I could almost float to heaven! Let me tell you what happened. I had a presentation to do with Adrien, and since I was done with my part, I called to let him know. The thing is, it went to his voicemail!"

Scene: Kalianna is in her room, talking on the phone.

"Well then, see you at school sweetheart!" Kalianna was taken aback by what she just said and quickly hung up. "OMG! Did I really just call him that? Eek!" She blushed and covered her face.

"Okay, I know I sounded like a total  simp, but it's not my fault! He's so amazing and I feel so comfortable around him even though I sometimes internally freak out when we're close together! I mean, seriously, he's super smart, he plays the piano, he's a great fencer, he speaks Chinese, and he's so handsome too! His father is Gabriel Agreste, the best fashion designer in Paris, and probably the world. Well, let's not over-exaggerate. Anyway, he never brags about it though, because he's perfect! Well, his personality is perfect, I should say."

"Throughout the time we've spent together, I've fallen more in love with him. However, he's completely oblivious to it, which is cute. But at the same time, it hurts me that he doesn't realize how much I love him."

"It sorta baffles me too. I've been bringing him lunch when he's in his fencing class, going on lunch dates with him, sometimes having brunch with him on the weekends, going to the movies with him, jeez, with all the time we've been together no wonder why some people think we're a couple! I've made so much progress on getting close to him, unlike Marinette, who can barley even keep her cool without freaking out and stammering all over the place.

"However, the only progress that's been pending is confessing my feelings for him. Can you believe it? All that time I've spent with him and I'm still scared to confess because I'm afraid he'll reject me. I'm also afraid he'll say he's in love with Kagami instead. But, I'd rather prefer the ice-cold b1tch than the obsessive stalker. But I'd also prefer he'd be with me instead."

"Anyway, I have to go, I told Giselle we'd go to the movies today. I'd better get ready. Goodbye for now dear diary!"

Word Count: 414