🍿ʀᴇᴘɪᴛɪᴛɪᴏɴ🍿

Scene: Kalianna's Room

Kalianna and Tikki are looking at pictures of Adrien on her phone on his social media page.

"This one's nice, don't you think Kalianna?" Tikki inquired.

"They're all nice, Tikki. In fact, they're too nice!" Kalianna groaned. "This is why I'll never be able to ask him on a movie date."

"Of course you will! You've done it many times before silly!" Tikki reminded the noirette.

"Yes, I've ask him to go to the movies as friends, but I've never ask him if he wanted to go on a date to the movies with me, that's totally different!" Kalianna ranted as she paced back and forth.

"We can even practice together if you want to." Tikki offered.

Kalianna stopped her pacing and looked at her Kwami. "Really? Oh, Tikki you're so sweet! That would be amazing!" She grabbed Tikki and kissed her cheek. "Mwah!"

Tikki giggles. "Let's get to work. Ready?"

"M-hm!" Kalianna nods in determination.

"Repeat after me: "Hi Adrien, what's up? I was wondering if you would like to go on a date to see a movie tomorrow?"

"Hey Adrien, what's up? I was wondering if you would like to go on a date see a movie tomorrow?" Kalianna recites.

"Great job, Kalianna! See? You did it!" Tikki says.

"Yay! Thanks Tikki, I think I'm ready." Kalianna bounces on the balls of her feel excitedly.

"Not so fast, Kalianna!" Tikki hugged the girl's cheek. "Now, let's try again, but this time..." She holds up Adrien's picture on Kalianna's phone. "I'll be Adrien!"

Kalianna squeaks nervously.

"C'mon, you can do this!" Tikki winked at her before she imitates Adrien's voice. "Hi Kalianna."

"Err... hi Adrien. W-What's up? Look, I-I was wondering if... if..." Kalianna trailed off.

Why in the he11 was she acting so nervous around Adrien's picture?

"If you would like to go on a date to see a movie tomorrow." Tikki whispered from behind the phone.

"If you would like to go o-on a hate to see a movie tomorrow. Ah! Ugh! Really Kalianna? On a hate to see a movie tomorrow? C'mon! Your not Marinette!" Kalianna groaned before she sat down on her bed and put her face in her hands.

"Oh, it's okay, Kalianna, you're almost there." Tikki assured.

"Forget it, Tikki, it's pointless. I'll never go on a movie date with him." Kalianna looked down.

"Don't say that. Let's leave it there for today, and go get some fresh air. We'll try again tomorrow." Tikki says.

"Fresh air sounds great!" Kalianna agreed, grabbing her phone from her Kwami.

Just then there was a knock on the door just then.

"Kalianna!"

Tikki hides in Kalianna's purse.

"Come in!" The noirette shouted.

Gladys creaks open the door to peek in. "I was going to say dinner is ready. If you don't mind me asking, who were you talking to? W-Where..." She gulped. "Where you talking to a-a ghost?"

Kalianna couldn't help but laugh lightly. "No Gladys. I was... on the phone with Giselle!"

Just then Giselle pokes her head in next to Gladys. "Really? Funny, I don't remember that conversation."

Kalianna groaned. "Okay, you got me. I was practicing to ask Adrien on a movie date."

"By yourself? Ha! You know you need me for that gurl!"

Kalianna chuckles sheepishly, glancing down at Tikki in her purse before smiling.

🍿🍿🍿🍿

Kalianna never did have the courage to ask Adrien on a movie date, but she did have the courage to ask him to the movies as friends like usual.

Word Count: 598