No means no

Am trying to something let me know if this works and if not then i stop I'm just trying something new. There is some discipline in this chapter. Let me know if this goes will with this story if not I can try something else, any ideas will be appreciated.

Rose prov....

My car you idiot. I said as i get in my car and rolled the wendows down and started up my baby.

YOUR WHAT? Your not old enough to even have a permanent or a drive license. How can you even have a car or even allowed one. Said my dad he looks like his head is going to explode.

YOU ARE NOT DRIVING THAT CAR ANYWHERE. Get out of that car right now or so help me little girl you will be sorry. Said dad and my brothers are giving me the eye pretty much saying that you better listen right now or your going to get look.

NO I WILL NOT you are not in charge of me and can't do anything about, so go get it your little car hunny, and let's go to my house so i can get my stuff, Okay ok thanks. I said by the look on there face and how red it is then i had a good life while i had it.

What did you just said to me little girl. Dad ask calming to me.

NO I WILL NOT you are not in charge of me and can't do anything about, so go get it your little car hunny, and let's go to my house so i can get my stuff, Okay ok thanks do you need for me to repeat that again. I said with full attitude and i forgot to tell you i have amazing memories of what i see or hear or read.

The look on dad's face and my brothers are shocked and really mad like one of those cartoon characters with smoke going out of their ears.

Get out of that car right now little girl or you be one sorry little girl. Dad said while he opened my door for me to get out.

I will not, your not the boss of me get out of my way now. I said right in dad face as he bend down to look at me.

I am the boss as your dad i am in charge of you not the other way around, so get out of that car now little missy. Said dad

Your not the boss you are a idiot if you think i will listen to you, u are more bigger idiot then i thought. I said trying to close my car door.

  He pop me on my mouth and then he pull me out of the car and turned me around then wack my butt hard and fast five times and then turned me back around.

Oww what the heck you was that for you idiot, i ask while trying to rub my burning bum while glaring at him.

That was for your attitude and for not listening and don't call me a idiot. Dad said starring at me daring me to try him.

Idiot. I yelled at him challenging him to test him.

Say it one more time let see what happens. Dad said

IDIOT do you want me to spell it out for you I D I O T. I yelled at him.

Hi everyone am back sorry for not updating in a while, it been a ruff year, my grandpa died and two days later my dog died too and it had almost been 7 months. My life it been busy for the last month, if you have any ideas or questions then i be happy to hear then. Let me know if you like this chapter or have a ideas for her punishment for the next. Love you all to infinity and beyond and have a wonderful day or night peace off.