PART 12.. MISS ME?

COME ON!! DON'T BE A SILENT READER!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am going to prepare breakfast!" Jimin said to Jungkook closing the washroom door and opening their room door running away quickly "Okay." Jungkook murmured as a call entered his phone making him look at the caller id 'MANAGER KIM MIN-JUN'. He quickly accepted the call "Yes manager Kim?" Jungkook said in a calm tone but he heard huffing.

"SIR! COME FAST!" His manager said making his eyebrows frown "What happened manager Kim!?" He heard running and shoutings making him worried "Hello!? Manager Kim!? Hello!? Can you hear me?" Jungkook tensed up "Sir! Everyone is in trouble! Please come here with your guards." His manager hung up making Jungkook's fist tighten. 

Jungkook wore his watch and ran downstairs to get his nose hit with the smell of food. "I am sorry Jimin." He whispered "Jimin!" Jimin looked at Jungkook taken back with the handsomeness. "Yea?" Jungkook sighed "I can't have breakfast! I need to go!" Jimin shook his head "I am about to finish-" "I am sorry Jimin but I am in a hurry right now. Take care bye!" 

Jungkook left before Jimin could say anything. Jimin sighed sadly offing the stove and looked at the food he made for Jungkook and was starting to make for the others too. Jimin started to cook for the others as he heard the door click opening sound making him look back up and see Jin coming out the room.

"Mmmm! Smells good!" Jin said coming down the stairs as Jimin gave him a small smile "Morning Jimin!" "Morning hyung." Jin came to Jimin and ruffled his hair a bit "You're cooking today? What happened? You look a bit down and even gave a small smile to me." Jimin shook his head as Jin pouted "Come on! Tell me!" Jimin exhaled looking down.

"Jungkook left without eating." Jin nodded "He is always like that whenever there is any important work." Jimin turned off the stove, facing Jimin "But he asked for breakfast. And when I was ready to serve he just rejected and ran away.. It hurts." Jimin said with a sad face as Jin hugged him "Aww my poor baby." Jin thought for a while then broke the hug looking at Jimin.

His hands were place on Jimin shoulder as Jimin looked at him "I have an idea!" Jin said as Jimin waited "How about you go to his office? I mean we went but got rejected. I don't think so Jungkook would reject yours." Jin tried to not make it sound like Jungkook loves Jimin and shit as Jimin blinked his eyes "What do you think?"

"Well.. I guess yea?" Jin smirked all the dirty thoughts entering his mind "Okay then I will pack up the food by the time you go get ready. Make sure to dress good." Jimin looked at Jin confused "Why?" Jin laughed little "Uh.. People should know Bangtan dresses good." Jimin sighed done "I am dressing casual." Before Jin could say anything Jimin went upstairs "Oh God.."
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Wow.." Jin was there dumbfounded by Jimin's outfit (ignore the hat btw) Jin hugged Jimin "You look perfect! Here I packed up the tiffin." Jimin took it and did a little bow to Jin "Thank you hyung." Jin smiled as combed Jimin's hair with his fingers "Be safe. The guards are going too?" Jimin nodded "That's good then!" "Bye hyung!" Jin waved back.