~Senpai's brother/Substitute~

Ayato was walking to class,we were almost there until Ayato stopped walking making me walk into his back...
"Ayato?"I asked...
"What was that?"Ayato asked looking past his shoulder...
"I'm sorry...."I apologized looking down,as i kept holding on his shirt...
"Is it about the the nightmares?"Ayato  questioned...

"..."

"You need to talk about them (Y/N)"Ayato kept speaking...
"No-one can help if you don't..."Ayato started to walk...
"You won't get it... no one can..."I kept still as Ayato stopped again looking back at me...
"I know ,but I think you should try..."
"Why did you freak out like that when you saw Mr kina...?"Ayato asked grabbing my hand...
"He's one of them..."
"One of the shadows from the dreams..."as i spoke,I could feel my voice shake...

I didn't even notice the place we stopped was outside my class....
Ayato nocked on the door, a man with brown hair and reddish eyes opens the door...
"Huh!?"I gasped confused...
'is he a Substitute Teacher or something,I didn't have him the other day...?'
"Ah~ other students?,may I ask way your late?"he asked...
"I'm just here to drop off my sister"Ayato spoke coldly...
I could tell Ayato didn't like this man,was he one of brother's rivals?...
Anyway Ayato pointed at my head making him notice the covered injury...
"Ahh~i see,come in and join the class then darling~

Ayato let go of my hand leaving me....
I slowly joined the rest of the class in their seats....
"My name's Mido Rana~ I'll be your subsitute today..."
"I hope everyone pays close attention....
Mr Rana spoke winking at the class, making the girls scream....

'Is this man really flirting with the students? and were did the top of his shirt go?!!!'i thought...
I was to focused on the Substitute I almost didn't notice the boy sitting next to me....

"Psss~ HEY hey!?"the boy next to me kept trying to get my attention...
He keeps poking my side and it's really annoying....
"What?"I asked annoyed at the boy...
"What happened to your head?"he pointed at the said injury....
"Some girl and her friends thought it would be funny to push me down the stairs...."I answered his question...
"Really!!?"
"Oh my name's Hanako Yamada, it's nice to meet you~"he spoke cheerfully...
"I would say the same but my side say otherwise, I'm (Y/N) Aishi"I joked smiling at the cheerful boy next to me...

Miss Aishi,Mr Yamada do you find something boring about the way I teach~That you're talking over there?~Mr Rana asked I could tell he was slightly annoyed at our talking

That you're talking over there?~Mr Rana asked I could tell he was slightly annoyed at our talking...
"Ah!, N-no sorry Mr Rana!"I stutter out embarrassed from being called out....
Hanako just smiled...
Mr Rana laughed...
"How about you Anwar the next question Miss Aishi... If you answer the questions correctly, I'll give you a reward~"Mr Rana teases...

.
.
.
🌧️

I was just able to get the correct answer for Mr Rana questions...I close my eyes and sighing softly...I feel myself being pulled forward making my legs hit the desk and something soft on my lips...
I blushed know noticing what Mr Rana meant by reward...

He pushes his tongue into my mouth,I let out a small noise as I try Pushing him away to breathe...
I was thankful for the book hiding what he was doing though I'm pretty sure hanako and the others could guess...
Mr Rana pulls away leaving me a panting, flushed mess...

I sit down hiding my face in my hands,That was my first kiss after all

That was my first kiss after all....
The bell rang, Hanako grabbed my hand leading me out of the class room making sure he had grabbed both our bags....
"ARE YOU ALL RIGHT AISHI~chan!!!"
hanako shuts panicked his face was busted a slight pink colour....
"I'm fine, Yamada~kun...."I said looking away still blushing slightly...
"By the way you can call me by my Frist name"I smiled at him as I followed were ever he was dragging me...

"Ok! (Y/N)~chan~ you can call me by mine as well, I'll keep sure nothing like that happens again know we're friends ok!"he shouts smiling happy...
"Ok I trust you"I held his hand tighter...
"I promise I'll make you proud, okay? Thanks you for believing in me!"....

.
.
.
🌧️

(739 words)
ฅ/⁠ᐠ_ꞈ_ᐟ⁠\ฅ
(Updated)