~Infirmary Trip~

⚠️Warnings⚠️
This chapter has...
(Drugging,unconnected touching, murder and cutting readers legs off~🖤)
.
.
.
🌧️

Ayato and me were watching Senpai and her orange friend talking..."

Yay hanako will be joining the school today finally?"Senpai spoke smiling...
"Though I couldn't take myself to wake him up this morning..."Taeko Senpai laughed to osano...
"Eh you two are really siblings you both you sleep in baka" osano grumbled...

"Wow so rude?!, are we sure he likes her?"I whispered to my brother...
"Hhmm~ yay but don't you think sleeping in and skipping your frist couple of day sound filmer?"my brother joked his face not changing...
"Wow when did you learn to make jokes?"I stood up, starting my way to class,Ayato fallen behind me...
"Maybe you can befriended him to get close, so I can learn more about Senpai~"
My brother fanboyed...
Walking up the stairs I feel someone push pass me, making me fall back...

I feel myself hit the ground thankful I couldn't feel the pain that would becoming from my bleeding head...
Looking to see who had pushed me,I see a blond haired girl with bad bright orange fake tan...
My brother glared at the girl her little friend group seemed to be laughing behind her...
My brother ran to helped me up...
"We should get you to the Infirmary"brother starts dragging me the way to the Infirmary...
I could feel my face pale at the word Infirmary...
I could still hear them laughing past the corner...
Ayato stopped opening the door to show a filmer room....
I tighten my grip on Ayato hand,I feel my breath become heavy in panic seeing the bright room...

"(Y/N)?"Ayato trys pulling me into the Infirmary...
"N-no"I grip tightening around his arm now, trying stay from entering the trough the doors...

.
.
.
🌧️

'Sweet sleep'i thought walking to the Infirmary to take naps at lunch...
not like many people go to the Infirmary anyway...

The knew clumsy Nurse had been helping her find new ways to sleep without having nightmares...
The pill they gave her worked for the most part..
though her body has been feeling light and more worse then before...
Sometimes she would wake up in the Infirmary her body feeling wired and her top of her uniform be pushed up as long as her skirt but she pushed the messy clothing to her moving in her sleep...

She should of noticed....
.
.
.
🌧️

"Hrg..."the sleepy girl had woken up, though she had to stop herself from falling asleep again she could feel something off with her body...
After rubbing her eyes she noticed the amount of blood near her legs covering the white sheets...
Pulling away to see small stubs, from her knees down was no longer there...
She almost let out a scream seeing her missing legs, but a hand found it's way around her mouth stoping her...
"Hehe~ I'm so happy your awake"she truned to see the shadow beside her...

"School almost over~ you slept almost slept the hole day away~"the shadow nurse giggled...
I try pushing it's hand away to no luck my body was so weak...
My eyes land on the body on the floor...
I let out a muffed scream into it's cold hands...
"Shhhh...shh! Don't worry,he just walked in at the wrong moment~"
"I couldn't have him tell on me could i~"the shadow cuddles into my side...
"I thought removing your legs would make us have more time together~"
"Know that you can't leave we could sleep and cuddle for ever!"

The shadow kissed my forehead sweetly, pulling out a cloth for its pocket, put it around my mouth...
I could only cry,I couldn't run...
'What was I supposed to do....'

The body on the was #@?$#&'s

.
.
.
🌧️

"Please Ayato... please don't make me go in there!"I scream at my brother...
I had let go of his hand, falling backwards to the wall sliding down...

The Nurse was panicking seeing how the girl was acting from seeing the room

The Nurse pink hair tried walking closer to try clam the scared girl...

The pink Nurse felt a hand touch his shoulder..

"You shouldn't go touching her when this happens..."her brother spoke still watching the crying girl....

'Why was she acting like this,I now she doesn't like Infirmaries but it's never been this bad?'the confused older sibling the knew it only happens after one of her wired dreams...

.
.
.
🌧️

(756 words)
ฅ/⁠ᐠ_ꞈ_ᐟ⁠\ฅ
(Updated)