me too.

why do you type like this?🤡🤡 you're so dry you text like someone's dad!

is that such a bad thing? it's just texts.

damn

please atleast add an emoji.

damn🪨

okay no, i need to teach you how to text 😭🤚

it's not that important, it's just texts.

oh please. if you ever have a crush on someone and you want them to like you back you'll definitely need to change those texts☠️☠️☠️

i doubt anyone's of my interest.

that's a lie, there might be someone i'm interested in. but it's too early to tell.

trust me. you're gonna find someone, like how i found nya!😛😛😛

nya likes y/n.

i know. but technically she likes me too because i talked to y/n so basically i'm y/n😡😡🤚

that's not how it works.

have you been drinking?

i hate when people drink or smoke, he better not have.

oh. my gosh cole you're impossible to have a conversation with. you can't even put an emoji properly and you're so dry.

i'd rather die than use an emoji "properly" or try to make non.. dry.. text.

goodbye😭

bye.

not actually

yk what

nvm.

k.

————-

i laid on over to my side and looked up at the time, it's currently two pm. i have no plans, no one makes plans with me.

people more oftenly make plans with jay for his jokes, or kai for his confident personality. again, i'm just there.

i stare at the ceiling in the dark, my room light was off and my curtains were closed. i was expecting to feel the same old empty feeling in my heart but i didn't. i was thinking of someone.

y/n.

why am i thinking of him. i wont see him till monday anyways, and we just became friends. i don't really have a way to contact him-

oh shit.

i have his number. i thought of it earlier, why didn't i text him?? he probably thinks i'm blowing him off.

i looked at the contact he had made for himself in my phone, there was no contact photo but he had named himself on it and saved his number.

"y/n <3"

did he have to put a heart? and more importantly do i change it? if i get rid of the heart he'll probably feel offended, and i rather not move it. it looks pretty next to his name, but then again, what if someone goes through my phone and his fan girls want to kill me?