9. Clearly Under His Control

Before this chapter starts I just want to thank you all for reading my first ever Lashton story again! I was a bit apprehensive to write for this ship but now I'm always excited to write for this one and I've had the chance to find awesome Lashton shippers! Even if you don't ship Lashton and read this, thank you to you all as well. This story broke the #100 ranking at a #91 in Fan Fiction :)

Okay, enough happy rambling! You're not here for that haha.

Once Luke actually left the room, it took a little while for Ashton to sit up again. When he did all he could do is sit there and take in what had happened just moments ago with Luke. Ashton couldn't even bring himself to cross his arms over his bare chest or to even move at all.

In his standstill, Ashton was still able to feel Luke's presence surrounding him. His entire body had that tingling sensation after someone lightly strokes another's skin. Luke had only traced along his chest and torso but it made his entire body feel like his fingertips did much more travel.

He didn't feel weird. He felt accomplished. His hand gently wrapped around his arm so he could look down at his new prized possession: the bracelet that let everyone know that he was now apart of it. His teeth sunk into is bottom lip as he tried his best not to grin about it. He didn't want people to see him smiling like a fool because this wasn't a fool's game.

Ashton still didn't want to let on that he was very inexperienced with the things each bracelet represented. He glanced over to the small plastic bag of bracelets Luke had given to him before he left. As much as he wanted to put them on right away, he couldn't because he didn't know what any of them meant. He probably wouldn't go to bed that night until he knew what they were and made a home for each of them on either of his wrists.

He let out a small breath as he gathered his composure to leave the room. After searching around for his shirt, he slipped his arms through the sleeves and then his head through the collar, pulling the material over where the lively lines from Luke's fingers had made an invisible and permanent mark on his skin.

When he closed his eyes, he could still see Luke's face looking down at him. The blond's striking blue eyes had studied him closely, where Ashton's own eyes didn't see anything special about the way he looked. He believed he could use a little more build but it seemed like Luke's eyes thought his body was enough.

Ashton hadn't shied away when Luke told him what to do. Even though he was eager to get initiated, there still had been nerves when he was led up the stairs. He thought he would flinch at the intimate touches that Luke's fingers played on his skin. That wasn't what really happened. His body let all of his tension go and let Luke do whatever he was going to. It was for the bracelet after all.

He slipped the small bag of bracelets into the pocket of his jeans and stood up. As he walked over to open the door again, he remembered that he was going to have another opportunity to get another bracelet. Sure, it was going to be from Luke but his body seemed to trust his touch. Plus, he didn't mind learning a few things from his mentor in the beginning. He wanted to know everything.

It would also be his first time doing body shots. He thought that was something that college students only did but apparently he was wrong. He couldn't help but nervously joke to himself that he didn't need to put his short back on because he would be taking it off again to play a game within the game.

That would also make Ashton ahead of Matt for the number of bracelets he had, from what he only knew about Matt's collecting habits. He couldn't help the proud smile he wore on his face as he walked down the stares with that thought. He was going to be better than Matt.