Chapter 1

Harry and Lord Voldemort are fighting in the ministry of magic and Voldemort throws a spell at Harry that he didn't see coming. The spell hits him right in the chest and Harry feels dizzy and passes out. While Harry is passed out he goes back in time to the time period of Merlin.

When Harry wakes up he sees that he is not in the ministry anymore, but he also doesn't recognise where he is and also he sees nobody else in the forest he is. So he stands up and walks in the forest and hopes that he finds someone. After awhile he finds a lake (picture above) and it is getting dark so he decide to sleep there and when he wakes up he will look further for poeple to ask where he is and the way back to hogwarts or if they don't know hogwarts the way back to the dursleys.

When he is almost asleep he hears a sound of rusteling and he goes and looks were it came from and if its a animal or not. After walking to the place the sound came from he meet's a boy. he asks the boy what his name is.

~~with Merlin~~

Merlin is on a huntinh trip with the prince and his knight. The hunting trip lasts 2 days so they have to find a place to settle for the night. When they found a place Merlin got wood foor the fire and went looking for a river or a like for water. When he found a lake with water there was a boy he dind't recognize. The boy asked him his name he told him his name and asked what his name was. The boy told him that his name Was Harry Potter and he wasn't from around here and if Merlin knew were they were. Merlin told him yes and asked if Harry wanted to stay with him the prince and the knights for the night and travel with them in the morning to Camelot. Harry accepted the offer and togheter the went back to the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who do you wanna see Harry with from the knights and/or should sombody that he knows show up.