[1]

feeling the warm breeze grazing over his skin, sitting on the equally by the sunbeams warmed up sand, he was sitting there nearby the lake, the evening sun shimmering over the water, making it glitter a little in its lighting even, looking nothing but magical and like the perfect chosen imagine of an artwork.

he wasn't alone though, beside him, in her fragile and tiny looking framing, there was his best friend, her hair covering up her sided profile, blocking him to take an observation of it whilst she was playing with the sand underneath of her, letting it glide through her delicate and soft looking hands.

"pumpkin..", his voice cracked out, it became more obscure recently, puberty have been kicking in badly and voice cracks became a huge part of his everyday life as an eighteen year old boy, naming out his so common nickname for his best friend as she averted her eyes away from the glittering lake and shifted them upon the young man, eyes blinking at him in anticipation, "i said yes.", he concluded in phrasing a proper sentence and giving her information about something very certain and urgent to be discussed.

the girl was flickering her eyes open, abandoning the sand in her hands and instead drawing all of her attention to her best friend as she allowed her eyes to roam all over her best friend's features, sparkling up at his phrasings.

"you did?", she repeated, just to reassure herself that she didn't mishear anything and was misinterpreting but once he had nodded she was confirmed, her lips shaping up in a bright smile, "but that's great! why are you sulking like a baby now?", she snickered out, softly poking in his ribs as he giggled out and playfully slapped her hand away from him, his face soon swapping in a more sincere one again.

"i don't know. i'm scared..", wrinkling her forehead as bewilderment was folding up over her almost flawless looking face, the young woman was tending her head, pressing him to explicate his answer, "and why would you be scared about it? isn't that what you always strived for? joining a rock band and fulfilling this dream of yours? i mean you've got the talent and we both know that!", jungkook sighed out, he expected her to say that, of course she was being supportive and soothed his worrisome thoughts but that wasn't the actual source of his fears.

"it's not that. i'm scared i might gonna be so busy and neglect you and we might gonna lose contact.", he revealed in pure honesty, something his best friend always appreciated about him the most, being always open about their burdens and don't hesitate to share them with each other.

"awe kook..", she cooed, wrapping her arms around his waist and dragging him in her embrace, snuggling her face inside of his already, thanks to his consistent working-out sessions, puffed out chest, feeding him with the comfort he was seeking for so badly, entangling his large arms around her as well and giving her an equal solely hug.

"nothing will ever separate us..and even if something ever succeed in that..we will find our way back to each other.", she assured him softly whilst he leaned his chin on top of her head, realizing that she was right with her statement, nothing could ever separate them..

"you're right..we will always stick to each other..", he agreed, smiling softly whilst taking in the soft and sweet scents of her hair but that was until she separated away, her soft smile now completely vanished in the thin air and being replaced by a terrifyingly cold and scary expression, eyes glaring in his in daggers.

"then why did you leave me jungkook?!"

◄ ◊ ►

*phone ringing*

jumping in his spot due to the noisy sounds that sparked off by nothing but his own phone, tearing him off from his dreamland engulfed my memories of his past, jungkook was flattering his heavy and sore eyes open, roaming throughout his surroundings and discerning that he was laying down inside of his bathtub, legs splayed over its edges, leaving him groaning out and rubbing over his throbbing head.