Chapter 33: Swimming Pool

C33 Swimming Pool

In the afternoon, after lunch, Li Qiangdi is slowly walking in the hallway of the man's spacious mansion, eating and enjoying the scenery around him.

As he didn't like to walk anywhere, there was a group of people carefully following him, as if he was so fragile that he would break into pieces soon.

After protesting with that man countless times, Li Qiangdi finally got the right to walk alone.

As a mermaid, Li Qiangdi liked places with water the most. Thus, after a short period of time, the Ducal Mansion Residence which originally carried a cold and desolate aura with it, became like a dense, romantic, flowing river bridge, and a poetic scene.

After turning a corner, Li Qiangdi found that he had lost his way. The surrounding environment was very unfamiliar. He did not know where he had accidentally walked to. The youth frowned and began to search for something familiar to him.

As a noble's residence, especially for a great noble like Hades, his mansion took up the most space and was built in the most luxurious and magnificent manner. Li Qiangdi said that he had been living here for a while and was still not completely familiar with it.

What should he do? This mansion was too big. If there was no one to lead him out, he might not even be able to find the right way out even if he were to die here. With a frown, the youth began to walk down the long corridor. There was always a chance to meet people.

Moreover, if he didn't return for a long time, Hades would definitely send someone to lookfor him. Thinking of this, Li Qiangdi was not worried at all. He started to enjoy the classical and elegant scenery around him leisurely. It was a rare sight in his day. Because of the industrial development of environmental pollution, the green gradually disappeared from the city, and the fresh air of the originally clear river was replaced by a dull gray. The original lush green had long since disappeared.

Li Qiangdi was standing at the fence at the edge of the corridor, holding onto a wooden pillar.

HE looked at Li Qiangdi, who was standing opposite him. A charming smile appeared on his beautiful face.

Not far away from the youth, a person stood there at a loss of what to do. His honest face revealed a stunned expression.

It was the mermaid ...Natural Mermaid, who could freely change her fish tail and legs, was the most beautiful and charming young man Lord Duke brought back.

When Li Qiangdi recovered from the beautiful scenery, he suddenly felt that someone was staring at him from behind. Because of God of the Sea's Divine Spark, his senses were abnormal. His original six hundred degree nearsightedness had long since healed, and now he could see it clearly even from afar, even if it allowed him to tread at full speed. The youth turned around to look at who was standing behind him.

A tall, simple and honest man was squatting in a bush of flowers. In his hand was something that looked like a pair of scissors, and he seemed to be pruning a bunch of flowers.

"You, come here!" When he finally saw the people in the mansion, Li Qiangdi was a little excited,so he hooked his fingers at the man not far away.

"Lian, Young Master Lian Hua, are you calling me?" The man in front of him was startled, as if he had not expected the noble mermaid to speak to him. The man with the scissors didn't even know where to put his hand, fearing that the dirt on his body would poke at the alluring young man.

"Yes, you." Such an honest and foolish person was really unusual.

In the past, in their chaotic information era,even people from the countryside would not be able to have such simple qualities. This made him feel a strange feeling of bullying an honest person. The youth's expression was somewhat conflicted.