Two Sides to One Story

Wassup? I'm sorry I didn't post any update for this book yesterday joesonghabnida!

So far all you've seen about Lia is that phone call she had with Ryujin, right? The rest of the story pictured her as the bad guy butttt what if her actions are validated?

LIA POV:

Damn you Hwang. I've lost everything because of what you did! Everything! Well not Ryujin, she's the only reason in this world that I'm still alive and not up in the sky looking down at everyone. I don't want to see her suffering, crying and broken-hearted because I'm gone and what we have is real. Love can really make you go crazy, huh. I can't say I'm LOCO over Ryujin but staying alive out of love for her is certainly driving me mad but that's not to say I wouldn't do it again.

Well anyways now I'm stuck under the rain after school, walking because I can't afford a taxi and whatnot. I mean technically I can but then I can't eat anything and that would rather stupid because then I would die and yada yada yada. You would think Ryujin would come pick me up but no, I told her not to. As much as she's my girlfriend and she's someone I trust deeply, I don't want to be pitied anymore.

Flashback:

"Eomma! Appa! I'm home!!!" I yelled as I stepped through the door after arriving back from school. Receiving no response I dropped down my schoolbag not minding that my computer was in it. Doors flew open, one after the other until I reached the basement.

God, how I wished I hadn't opened that door.

"Jisu?"

My father - I don't even want to call him by 'father' anymore - he was holding a Desert Eagle gun (his finger over the trigger) and standing over my mother's body.

"What have you done? You monster!" I screamed at him.

That was my first mistake.

He lunged at me and reached for my throat, I wriggled out of his grasp and dashed for the door. I suddenly felt a bullet enter my shoulder blade and get lodged there, I spun around and grabbed another gun which was on the table.

Second mistake.

I fired 3 times at him but all missed. There was another gunshot but I didn't fire it and my dad collapsed on the ground dead. I shook my head and looked up to see my own brother, Junsu, brandishing his 460 Smith & Wesson.

"Junsu..."

"I'm glad you're okay, Jisu. Sorry I came back too late stop..." he gestured towards the corpses. "Well, this."

"Stop that! You couldn't even have known!"

The next words he said lingered like a scar which'll never fade.

"Age is just a number. Don't make too many assumptions."

Now my parents are gone, Junsu's off living the dream and where the hell does that put me? In a rundown house showering my hair with the tap at school. Oh right, I forgot to mention that I don't have a house. Ryujin knows this... which makes me wonder, what did I ever do to deserve her? I'm just a heartless person with no conscience and a scarring past. Who in the world would want that type of person to be your romantic partner?!

I looked across the street and the red light turned green. My legs scurried me across as fast as they could go (which isn't very fast) and found a little café at the corner of the street for me to shelter in. Thankfully it was open.

"What would you like today?" said the cashier asked when I walked in.

"I would like to speak with your manager please."

"Is there something wrong, Miss?"

"Oh n-no! I'm just looking for a job. I apologise for being so blunt."

"Alrighty then, I'll go take a look if she's in store."

She? This'll be interesting. I remember those two Shins telling me they ran a little store after school but never told me what's it called so never did I knowingly visit.

"Lia?"

"Ryu-Ryujin..."

"Come to the back with me please."

We entered her office and she locked the door and pinned me against it. She started kissing me all over my jawline down to my neck and when she was about to reach my sweet spot I pushed her away.

"Jinnie, we can't do that here."

She gave me puppy eyes, twiddled with her fingers and replied, "But I'm the boss, Lia-yah..."

"You're always the boss but now's not the time, I need something."

She cocked her head to the side, sat down and beckoned for me to have a seat.

"So what is it you need, jagi?"

"2 things." I requested, she quickly took out a piece of scrap paper from her drawer and readied the pen in her hand.

"Really! Jagi, you'll only need to remember one thing." I laughed at her cute antics. She raiEd her eyebrow.

"I need a job... and don't call me jagi at work."

She nodded at the first request but pouted on the second one.

"Fine... here's your workers card!" she extended the card to me with a massive grin on her face.
"Welcome to Shin Café, you'll start on Monday and working hours are from 5-10."

"Thank you Miss Shin." I bowed and she whisked me out of the room with her hand. When I got out I could hardly maintain my excitement, I've got a job~ I've got a job~ I've got a job!

"Ah working people..."

"Pardon?" I spun around when I heard the voice. How dare they- oh, it's a boy, HE ruin my happy moment? Who the heck is he to do that?

"Long time, no see... Jisu."

Junsu. Fuck that bitch.

I will not rest on WP because I don't need my ring finger to type :)