Gone - Chaeryeong POV

heyooooo~ wassup? Also do you want a Chaeryeong POV or a Yuna POV next chapter?
yeah i'm a bit hyper, but 'let's keep going'!

English class: 8-9
History: 9:15-10:15
Break: 10:15-10:40
Maths: 10:40-12:15
Lunch: 12:15-1:30
PE: 1:30-2:30
Geography: 2:30-3:30
Library time: 3:30-4:30
Clubs: 4:45-6

For me, I have dance class... damn this is gonna be exhausting especially because Presiden- I mean Yeji, never gives us any breaks and works the hell out of us.
Also, the air con never works for some reason? It's always so hot in the studio (the other feel it too!) which is weird because it's really cool at the start of class.

Damn it! I'm late, it's already 4:42 and it takes 5 minutes to get there RUNNING, why in the world does the studio have to be on the opposite side of the campus!
Aish, I better hurry before Hwang decides between getting me expelled or punishing me.
In truth, I'm curious as to what this 'punishment' is, but it's best to not over-think it.

"Good afternoon, Ye- huh?" I shouted then lowered my voice to a whisper.
The beige wood paneled studio would usually be already booming with music and the others would be doing their warm-up considering I'm late.
Yes, the others are here, but Yeji's not? She's always been early so it's quite difficult to even dream of her being late. It's easy to dream of her but- what am I even thinking?!

Everyone was sitting on the benches inside the gym. Nayeon, Dayhun, Momo, Mino, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Sana, Tzuyu and Chaeyeong were sitting on the bench leaning on the wall to the left. They didn't care much that Yeji wasn't here... well except Nayeon who was eyeing me as if asking me what was wrong.
Felix, BangChan, Hyujin, Changbin, Lee Know, Han, I.N, Seungmin and Kim Woojin were sitting on the bench next to them. Playing video games as always. It's pretty irritating that THEY get to have break whenever the hell they want just because Hyunjin is Yeji's brother. Honestly the world these days.
Karina, Winter, Ning Ning and Giselle were sitting on the other side of Nayeon unnie's bench and were just chatting away.

Scanning the classroom I found a note.

Hello All,

I have written this to inform you that I have dropped out of school to help my sister with her company. I have really enjoyed teaching you dancing, annyeong~

From,
Yeji

PS, your new teacher is now Momo

I read the postscript and looked up.

"Momo unnie, did you know?" I asked, making everyone's head snap up.

"Know what?" asked Bang Chan.

"Is there something we need to know?" questioned Karina. My eyes drifted back to the note and I read it out loud, when I glanced back at Momo she was gnawing at her lower lip nervously.

"Yes, Chaeryeong-ssi, she sent me a message on Kakao Talk yesterday."

"Yet, you still let us sit around here?!" Yelled Jihyo.

"Hey, I didn't know how to tell you!"

"Hmmm... how about... opening your mouth and speaking some words?" suggested Hyunjin coldly.

"GUYS CALM DOWN!!!" I yelled in their faces, literally. They were shocked by my sudden action, it was written on their faces, they've never seen me like this before. "She's gone for work, she's not dead. We'll see her again."

Um, yeah, I lied. I don't think we'll see her again because there was one thing I left out when I read the letter to them. There was a title and it read... Gone.

Sorry for such a short chapter!