Ring fingers

He laid the cup of hot chocolate down, as she sat down on the table. She took a sip of the chocolate "This is the best hot chocolate I've ever had!" - She complimented in heartful eyes on him.

And he would smile at her, indescribable his love for her.
"You wear ring?" - She touched the silver ring on his finger.

Like a child, she asked him freely. Looking up to his heartful eyes were her innocent.

"Yeah, it's my mothers!" - He smiled.

"That's very meaningful!" - She smiled in interest and respect.

After seconds he twirled it off his finger as he grabbed hers. She watched him in confusion and astonishment. He wore on her ring finger the ring he just gotten out. It fit perfectly on her finger, sparkling and beautiful.

She looked up to him, and all he did was smile. "I'd like you to have it! For... The rest of your life?" - His words broken, yet the eyes spoke it all. Laid on her were his heartful eyes.

Her iris watered, she held her hands together, covering her mouth. Tears ran gracefully on her skin. She kissed the ring as she held it to herself. He cleared up the tears. Wrapped his arms around her as she buried her face onto his shoulder.

It was more than anything he ever wanted, or dreamt of. As if he waited for the this moment to happen ages ago, and to feel it right here, right now was indescribable. What he could say, was their heart had became one, and no more syncopation nor doubts.

As he thought (and what she thought) it was beautiful, and perfectly framed. It came, the first and last aggravation to move them apart, forever.

;

He woke up to the creak of the door. Blinked twice or more, his pillow sparkled up something silvery. Opened his eyes wider, it was a ring. A dearful one.

In such sudden, a chill sent down his spine. He panic. He grabbed the ring, quickly rushing to her flat. Yet door locked and no sound nor traces.

In moment he pumped of rush, of panic and all the worst thing he could ever think of. He would die, for her. He kept on slamming the door, and calling her. The calls seemed endless, yet she was never to answer.

"Hey hey! What are you doing?" - An old man shouted.

"I... Do you know where that girl living here gone?" - He said, out of breath.

"I don't know! Stop doing that or else I'll have to call the security! This morning alot of people came to this room, and she left with them, they looked like her parents!" - The man narrowed his brows.

"Are you sure? Do you know where did they go?" - He panic.

"How should I know?" - The man shrugged, as he returned to his apartment.

"Thank you, sir!" - He said, in desparation and sorrow.

He sat infront of her door, for as long as he could. Stared at the ring for longer than ever. His iris shed of tears. He swallowed. He blinked, he refused to let tears fall. Because he did not want to believe she had left. He realised the creaks of the door this morning that woke him up. He could have chased after that, so he could find her again.

~ And now, just for 60 seconds he wished to see her smile.
~ Just for 60 seconds he wished for her tell him what had happened.
~ Just for 60 seconds he wished for her to stay, stay with him.

Her voice trembled shiveringly on the broken line. She finally called. He was never happier, he was never been more relieved. Yet her voice shivered, as if she was crying all the time.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I love you!" - She cried.

"What are you saying? Where are you?" - he panic.

"I can't tell you! I'm sorry...I love you! I love you...more than anything in this world... I'm sorry!" - her words broken, trembled.

She hung up the call. And was never to answer nor reply him again. He called millions times, and texted thousands messages. Yet the answers still just one zero.

He walked around in just one shoes, slamming door had no uses. And he came back to her door everyday, just to wait for her to come back. Come back to where she used to live, come back to where she used to belong, to who she used to love. He knew their love was real, their time was real ~ even if it was just 60 seconds together. He knew that "60 seconds" was and would be real.

And he never to wear that ring again. As he waits for that girl with hazel hair and gorgeous skin, with pink lips he had fell for years to return again. Before, he could have had everything he ever wanted, as long as she was beside him. Yet now all he had was the wish for her to come back.

;

Months passed by. Yet she was never to return. The flat's door had been sealed with "For Rent" sign. The landlord was a kind lady, she let him in for moments before they move all her belongings away. Maybe to a storage, or sell in the streets.

Walked through the door. A familiar smell, a pleasant one of hers. His heart ached. All of the places they used to sat with each other. Her favourite music box. Her mirrors, her lipsticks,... Everything was exacty where they were two months ago.

Her clothes was laying on the bed sheet. And as he was sitting down her blanket, he held her clothes tights. The fabric smelled just like her. His lashes cold of water. Tears ran silently from his eyes.

;

He could have sit in there everyday, reminding himself of how he loved her. And blaming himself, and all the things his insane mind could have think of. He twisted the music box, her favourite piece of music. And they used to dance to the melodies, her smile would lift up her cheeks and her eyes would look like they were about to dissapear.

"You're okay son?" - The landlord asked.

"...I'm... Okay!" - He mumbled.

"You know you're not!"

He looked up, bits of surprise yet the brokenheart took over him again.

"If you were to go back in time, would you be able to fix that?" - she said.

"Of course!" - He said immediately.

"Think carefully. Not everyone pass through our life stay with us forever! Somes just, gone through to teach us a lesson, boy!"

"If that's the case, then not her!" - His eyes shivered.