Autumn day

It started with an autumn day, drops of water fell from leaves caused of the early rain. He closed the umbrella, shook it up and down for water to dries out.

It was just another day, he walked through the street, with a broad smile wore on his cheeks. It was just another day, for him to stunned infront of the beauty of the girl worked in the coffee shop.

The young girl with brown fringe and wavy hair. Her skin white and her lips always bright pink with a smile. Her lashes beautifully emphasised her eyes of soul.

She walked through the door, and just to look at her, the surroundings seemed like they were shut in silence. And time stopped, just for 60 seconds she stood, engulfing the morning breeze.

As she came back inside, he walked through the door as well without hesistation. Sitting on the guest's table, he watched her gently with his watchful eyes. Looking at her elegance had already made his heart pumped of adrenaline.

"Excuse sir?" - he startled, the waitress called for him.

"Ah yes?" - He looked up.

"What would you like for a drink, sir?" - The waitress continued.

"Oh, I'll have some black coffee please!" - He said, before returning his eyes to the girl behinds the kitchen counter.

Placed on the wooden table, she stood besides him with the cup of black coffee. Not to forget a smile, she said "Enjoy your drink!"

"Thank you!" - He smiled until she dissapeared behind the kitchen.

It was more than enough to him to listen to something she says to him. And to be treated kindly by her.

Watching her from distance for years after he met her, on an autumn day, maybe this time of the year as well. Yet he made no words nor greetings to her.

Just silently walk through the street every morning, and to sit down in the same old cafe; just to see the girl who kept his fragile heart.

***

Rain kept pouring down, she stood by the door, after saying goodbye to her colleagues. Looking at the rain heavily poured, she wondered if she could get home.

In such a sudden, a young man with an umbrella stood by. Her eyes drew to him with an astonishment.

"Do you need an umbrella, miss?" - His voice kindly trembled.

"I can wait for the rain! Thank you!" - She smiled at the familiar stranger.

"My apartment is right down there. And something tells me that you live near here, too!"

She turned around to see him again, a young man in black outfits, not entiredly; but dominant black. He was the daily customer of hers. Black coffee for morning breeze.

"We can share the umbrella!" - He said, seeing the hesistation of her.

"Thank you!" - She shyly spoke, with a half-hearted smile, too.

Rain kept pouring down, yet it didn't get heavier. Just sustainable. He held the umbrella tight, and the other hand buried in his jeans' pocket.

Her eyes attached to the drops of rain, silence bestirred, and dominated. He laid his eyes on her, as if she never to realised. She was inches shorter than he was.

Came to a building of apartment, she broke the silence with soft voice "My flat is here! Thank you for the umbrella!"

"I live here too! Which floor are you in?" - His face lit up.

"Oh, I'm in the fifth-floor!" - She tugged the strand of hair behinds her ear.

"I guess we're neighbour then! I'm in the sixth-floor!" - He smiled happily as she smiled at the ground.

;

An elegant girl, yet she had no idea how long he had been waiting for a moment like that to happened. Even just for 60 seconds, he would treasure them preciously.