Old Friend

3 months later...

"HIIIIIIYAAAAAAA!"

C/N watched in complete horror as Y/N kicked the sandbag, making it violently knock out a vase.

The younger Tsukira rushed into action, catching the precious porcelain before it could fall.

"Y/N?" Mrs. Tsukira's concerned voice called out from downstairs. "What was that noise? Are you alright, honey?"

"We're fine!" C/N replied earnestly. To their relief, Mrs. Tsukira went silent.

"That was so cool, Y/N!" They pouted enviously. "I want to learn how to kick like that, too!"

"Just take some Taekwando lessons," Y/N dusted her shirt with a small smile, stretching her arms in a small warmup.

"But you learn so quick!"

"Did not!"

"What was your first move?" C/N tilted their head curiously.

Y/N sighed, feeling the old instinct of the once-only move she knew in her right arm. Slowly, she demonstrated an uppercut.

C/N clapped furiously. Y/N laughed.

"So what's that move for?" They gushed.

"Defending yourself."

"From many guys?"

"No. Just one."

"Who is the one?"

Y/N's laughter trailed off. "Let's just say... I'd give anything to uppercut him again."

C/N was not satisfied by this answer. They peered over at Y/N suspiciously.

Luckily, Y/N was saved from the aching memories as her phone rang. F/S [Favorite song] resounded loudly in C/N's room.

"Welp! Gotta' go, little sis!"

"Y/N!"  C/N whined.

She smiled apologetically, rushing out of the room and whipping up her phone. She hastily answered the call.

"Hello...?"

"Y/N!" Kou's energetic voice blasted in her ears.

She nearly stumbled by how loud he was shouting. He sounded so excited!

"Hey, there!" Y/N smiled through the phone. That was how she'd been communicating with everyone throughtout the three months of summer. She missed them; and of course, above it all...

Y/N sighed, not wanting to think about him.

"It's nearly back to school!" Kou cried in excitement. "If me and Yashiro can sneak a phone in, we'll contact Hanako for you!"

Y/N's eyes widened. "You'd really do  that?"

"What?" Kou chuckled. "Ya think Yashiro and I would just let your relationship slide?"

Y/N rolled her eyes, blushing even through the line. "Don't make assumptions."

"Oi!" An unfamiliar voice snapped impatiently from behind. "You have a girlfriend, now? Just like in p*rn, you lame-ass traffic sign-"

Y/N's face went blank in horror as she heard a bolt of electricity, followed by a high-pitched scream.

"Sorry about that!" Kou laughed nervously through the phone. "Teru called me up to exorcise this other spirit, but he seems nice. For now, I'm trying to-"

"EXORCISE MY A**!" The same voice blew a raspberry.

"That's a boy?" Y/N managed to croak, very nervous and confused about the whole ordeal.