"Guards after school I'm planning to go somewhere, I'll text you the location to pick me up there." I said resting my hand on the window.

"Yes sir." One of the guards stated, the one who was driving. the other looked towards me and began to speak. "Take the black umbrella with you, it's in the trunk."

"Okay." I responded before pulling out my AirPods and playing some music on my phone. One of the songs I liked the most was beautiful by Eminem. So I had it on loop for today.

...

The moment I stepped out the car my "friend" group ran up to me. If I'm being honest I don't like them at all. They always put down others and only like me because I'm rich. But I don't have a choice, my mother said if I'm not friends with them then I'll ruin our reputation. Because well they're rich too.

I have one friend outside of this group though, her name is nya. She's really funny and sweet and doesn't treat me differently. She's captain of the girls basketball ball team which is really cool. She's a really good friend.

"Hey y/n how's your day going so far?" One of the rich boys asked, his name is James. He's kind of nice but he's still a bully.

"Good I just want to get to class." I nervously laugh hoping they'd get the hint and let me go to class.

"But babee you know I like to hang out with you in the morning!!" My girlfriend crystal whined like a helpless child. Oh I forgot to introduce her. Crystal is an year younger than me. She's rich and snotty. I don't like like her and I definitely don't love her. But my mother wants our business to merge so when she asked me out I didn't have a choice. I won't lie, she's beautiful. I could almost fall for her if she wasn't such a bully. The things she says to that blonde kid.. Lloyd? Is so disgusting.

She threw herself onto my arm and began giving my kisses on my neck. The other "friends." Of mine watched and cheered me and her on. I told them I'd rather be single but they laugh it off and tell me how I'm so lucky to have the "hottest" chick in the school.

"Babe." I said in a more stern tone. "Can I go to class?" I asked walking a bit faster.

"Okay.. promise me baby you'll hang out with me at lunch?" She coo'd blowing me a kiss.

"Yeah." I said in an rather said tone. I really don't like her.

"Okay baby byee!" She cheered walking away while rocking her hips back and forward.

"Damn bro if I had that I'd be in her bed everyday!" My other "friend." Chen laughed holding my shoulder with arm and his private area with his other.

"You shouldn't talk about women like that. It's disgusting, no wonder you're still single, dick." I rolled my eyes pushing him off of me while walking to my locker.

"Hey dude what's the matter with you!" Chen yelled. "It's just a joke!"

"Yeah go make your jokes with someone else dick." I said slamming my locker after I had got all my books out of it.

"Okay whatever casanova!" I could hear him laughing with James. I bit my lip trying to ignore all the girls in the hallways basically throwing themselves on me. I wasn't biting my lip because I was trying to "resist" them I simply was trying to hold back from yelling at all of them that I'd like some personal space.