Oc Information

Name- Brianna Smythe-Allen

Nicknames- Bri (by family), Anna (by friends), Honey (by Cooper), Ri (by everyone)

Age- 40

Birthday- January 20th 1982

Birthplace- Central City

Family- Barry (younger brother), Sebastian (younger brother), Nora (mother-decreased), Henry (dad-decreased), Mr.Smythe (uncle), Mrs.Smythe (aunt), Reese (cousin), Iris (sister-in-law), Cooper (fiancé), Pam (future mother-in-law), Mr.Anderson (future father-in-law), Blaine (future brother-in-law), Thad (brother-in-law)

Best Friend- Avalon

Friends- Wally, Allegra, Eddie, Caitlin, Cisco, Ronnie, Wes, Kurt, Finn, Adam, Kamilla, Rachel, Oliver, Lyla, Diggle, Winn, Santana, Nick, Ray, Jeff, Trent, John, Kara, Mon-el, Callie, Felicity, Jax and Martin

Hair Colour- Red

Eye Colour- 5'6

Occupation- Actress (formerly)
Music Teacher (currently)

Biography- Brianna was born to Nora Smythe and Henry Allen before they got married to each other. 7 years later she become a older sister to Barry and Sebastian. One night in March of 2000 her mother got killed when she was only 18 years old. She went to college and got a teaching degree.

Before she went to college Bri took an acting job for a whole entire year in Los Angeles . She met Cooper Anderson in Los Angeles while filming a movie.

She went to university for 3 years because she took alot of ap classes in highschool to get enough college credits to graduate with a college degree in three years instead of four.

After she was finished with university in 2004 she started dating Cooper. 10 years later in 2014 Cooper proposed to her and now she an engaged women. When she moves back to Central City with Cooper she finds out about Barry being The Flash.

Actress- January Jones