Chapter 1: the horses meet

# My ruthless boyfriend feat. ivy

Main Characters:

Ivy, 16 year old girl studying at Richmond High. She is smart and cute asf. She works at the bubble tea store and earns $100/hour.

Xavier, a 17 year old guy studying at Paulmer High. He's rich asf, has piercings' and some tattoos. His dad owns a bussiness called, Joe Fresh and his mother works as UBC as a professor.

 His dad owns a bussiness called, Joe Fresh and his mother works as UBC as a professor

(SEPT) Sunday at Ivys workplace, 1pm

IVYS POV
Oh gosh it's been just a exhausting day!! Just finished bathroom cleaning, I could really use a break. I wish I could go on a vacation... for free but that never happens. UGH, i hate my life. I get called by my co worker, she needs help making an order so I help her out.

*bell ring* ( someone entered the shop)

It's kinda quiet, there's like five people at this shop. I can hear my friend take the customers order who just walked in.

"Hello sir,  what would you like to order?"

"Uh, I dont know. You tell me, you work here dont you?" he spits with a slight hint of arrogance.

"ohhh, Im sorry sir, let me just—"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOURE SORRY, YOU WORTHLESS BITCH. HURRY THE FUCK UP AND TELL ME WHATS YOUR SPECIALS FOR TODAY!!!" he yells at her.

I grow concern for my friend and the store, but I can't leave or else the waffles will burn. ARGH, okay calm down Ivy. I check the timer, *20 seconds.* Okay 20 more seconds... Im growing impatient, fuck my life.

"I-I-I'm s-s-so-sorry sir," the front worker shivers with fear.

*ding ding, waffles are down*

"About time, jesus," I say. I quickly take it out and put it on a plate. Shit, shit, I slightly burned my hand. No time for this, I gotta help out my friend.

I walk out to the front, and this stupid guy is being so rude to my friend. I quickly rush over.

"Hey Jen, you okay?," I look towards the guy with a stern look "and you sir, what is your issue??"

As his eyes meet with yours, his eyes that were once burning with fiery rage immediately cools down to a serene calm gaze.

'Hey, Im sorry miss. My fault, Im sorry. Sorry to your friend"

"Dont say sorry to me, say sorry to her," I say.

His eyes shift to your friend, "I'm sorry," he says.

She accepts and I tell her to  go back inside and handle the order I was doing.

It was an awkward silence, it was probably 3 seconds but it felt like 3 hours to me. I sigh and say, 

"Anyways, would you like to order something?"

What? When I look up he was already staring at me!! Was he staring the whole time?? I mean... it was only 3 seconds but still.

I look at him, for like 5 full seconds. He has cute black hair, blue eyes and HOLD UP. AYOO, THIS GUY GOT PIERCINGS. AND WHAT THE FUCK, DO I SEE TATTOOS. Omg, hes so cute. I HAVE TO TELL ANAISHA ABOUT THIS. Gosh, what am i thinking. I fake a cough and repeat again,

'Would you like to order something?"

Its as if he quickly snaps back to reality, like he was day dreaming while looking at me this whole time. He gives me a shy smile and says,

"umm," he says as he rubs the side of his neck. Omg that neck tat... so hot.

he continues, "is there anything you like, or would recommend?"

I think hmmm... "What about Lychee slush with pearls, mango stars and grass jel—"

"Yes, I'll take that!! Actually, I'll take two! Please" he says eagerly before I even finish my sentence.

"Sure thing, That'll be $15.65," I say.  He reaches into his pocket and for a second I thought he was going to get a gun out but he got his wallet... oh shit its a Gucci wallet. He takes a $20 bill out and hands it to me. I open the register and I get his change but he stops me,

"no, change miss" he says with a smile. He takes three $50 bills and hands it to me.

"Your tip, please take it." he says.

I don't even know what to do, What the fuck.

"ummm... its alright" but he pushes, "No, I insist" and so I accept it. I make the drink and give it to him.

He takes and gives me the CUTEST smile EVERRRR. He's so hot, goddamn. He turns around but spins back quickly he looks at my name tag and says mutters something. But I dont seem to hear it.

HIS POV, XAVIER:

I get my bubble tea when this cute girl calls me up. I take it and flash a smile at her. Gosh, I dont even smile so much yet I smiled at least 100 times. Shes going to think Im a special kid. I turn but suddenly remember I dont even know her name! I spin and read her name tag. I mummer,

"Ivy... Ivy... such a beautiful name" It was too quiet, she probably didnt hear me. I say thanks,

"Thanks Ivy, this is my new favorite drink now,"

IVY POV:

He says,

"Thanks Ivy, this is my new favorite drink now,**"** wait, I dont even know his name... bruh.

As he walks and opens the door, he turns slightly and says,

"Pleasure meeting you Ivy, my names Xavier," and with a wink he walks away swiftly.

Xavier... hmm not a bad name... its kinda cute not gonna lie. I take a deep breathe and continue my work until 6pm. I bus home and take shower, I check the time *6:45*. Shit i got school tomorrow. I do half of my homework til *7:30*. I decide to take a break and eat dinner while watching some Kdramas. As I eat, I remember the encounter of Xavier. To be honest, I've been thinking of him since the minute he left. I finish my dinner and its now, 8:00. I wash up and finish my homework until 9:00. Gosh that was a lot of homework. I pack up and get ready for bed. I feel like passing out right now, its 10:00. I usually stay up way later but I cant help it, my eyelids are just dropping. I set 5 alarms for tomorrow, knowing that I'll probably sleep through the first few. I set it for 7:30 and sleep away.

END OF CHAPTER, IN THIS CHAPTER IVY AND XAVIER, OUR MAIN CHARACTERS MET FOR THE FIRST TIME. LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.