Her Butler, Friend

On A Cold Winter Day Little Five-Year Old (Y/N) Was Playing Inside Of Her Colorful Room."Why Yes Mr.Whiskers You Can Have More Tea", Said (Y/N) Who Was Pouring Fake Tea Out Of Her Toy Tea Set With Your Chubby Little Hands. Then She Heard A Knock On The Door,"Lady (Y/N) it Is Time For Lunch". It Was Sebastian!, Oh Good! You Wanted To Show Him Your Tea Party. So You Replied,"Come In Sebastian ".

As He Walked In He Saw The Your Stuffed Kitty Cat. He Smiled," Lady (Y/N) Who Is This?",He Said Pointing To Mister Whiskers."Oh!,That Mister Whiskers!He Is My Best Friend!A-And He Is My Favorite Animal...Which Is A Kitty!". You Always Had The Cheery Side From Your Mom And Your Love For Games From Your Dad. Not To Mention Your Wardrobe Was Not From Your Mom But You Liked Dark Colors Like Navy Blue, Crimson Red And Your Favorite Black.

Sebastian Chuckled,"You Want To Know Something?I Love Cats To". Your (E/C) Eyes Glimmered.Woe! Sebastian Is So Amazing He Likes Cats To!!!.

"Well It Is Time To Eat,Come On Lad-", Sebastian Was Cut Off." Please Just Call Me (Y/N)", You Said With A Smile.Sebastian Questioned,"Why Is That?".

You Replied,"Well Is That What Best Friends Do?".Sebastian Was Shocked,"But Lady I Am Merely One Hell Of A Butler! It Would Not Be Possible! You Barely Know Me!"."W-What?,You Don't Want To Be B-Best Friends?", You Said As Little Tears Began To Form Around Your Eyes.(Did Mention You Got Your Sensitivity From Elizabeth Your Mom)

"Wait (Y/N)!", Sebastian Yelled. But You Were Already Out Of The Room.You Ran Into The Hallway ,Which Was Hard To See With Tears In Your Eyes. And You Knew One Place Sebastian Would Never Check...His Room.

You Quietly Shut The Door So He Would Not Hear You. Then You Looked Around For Somewhere To Hide...THE CLOSET!!!. You Ran Up To The Closet, Quietly Opened It Went In And Sat In There.

Sebastian's Thoughts: Bloody Hell Why Did I Say That!?!, I Have Just Seen The Hurt In Her Eyes...That Look...It Reminded Me How I Felt When I Almost Lost Ciel To Claude..I Would Hate To Lose (Y/N). She Thought Of Me Of Her Best Friend...

She Never Actually Had A Real Friend Because She Was Always Picked On At School For Her Father Being The Queens Guard-Dog.

She Always Arrived Home With With A False Smile Because She Worried That It Would Upset Her Mother. The Mistress Was Always Upset If Something Happened To Dear (Y/N), She Would Blame Ciel For Not Being Happy, Then They Would Fight.

I Look Up To Her For Her Caring Heart...

To Be Continued In Her Butler,Friend Part 2
Well That Was Interesting... Seems Like Sebastian Has An Interest For You ;) ...If You Want Me To Update This Sebastian x Child!Reader Please Comment It Will Help Encourage Me..BTW THIS DRESS ON THE PHOTO IS WHAT YOU WERE WEARING THAT DAY