Kakyoin Maid 3

"Let me help. I'm not letting you just run into something that you don't understand--!" Jotaro sighed, averting his eyes, but Joseph nodded, silently agreeing that they needed the help.
"We could use an extra pair of hands." The redhead stuck his arm in front of you, gripping your face tight so you wouldn't move away from him. The man was seething. His daughter was in danger, his son was now in imminent danger – You were not being added to the mix. Hissing through gritted teeth, your pouty glare angered him further.
"No! You'll get yourself killed!"
"Guess what, Noriaki. I don't fucking care. Sitting here at home isn't protecting our children. I'll face Dio myself if that's what it takes."
"Are you serious? This isn't a decision that—"
"It isn't a question, either."
"No, you aren't coming." Despite knowing he meant well, it didn't stop you from lunging at him viciously with an electric Hamon attack. You weren't quick enough though, Hierophant Green wrapped around your body like a cocoon, ceasing any further movement with India's Arm. You were lifted up into the air, so you couldn't kick your legs at any of the furniture or the kitchen clutter lay round. You hadn't even intended to hurt him, just scare him. "You're staying here. That's my final word."
"My children are in that vampire's filthy clutches and you're forcing me to sit round and act like everything is fine?!"
"Y/N, it is a weighty decision," Joseph answered, attempting to diffuse the situation. "As a Hamon User myself, I know it's strength, but Hamon alone may not be powerful enough to overthrow Dio." Kakyoin was too frustrated to listen, never mind answer. simply shooting daggers with his eyes.
This was all his fault. If he had looked after his family better, if he hadn't have given in to your continuous questions, maybe this wouldn't have happened.
Unfortunately, his feelings were manipulating his Stand, causing Hierophant to cling tighter.
"I'll do... Whatever you ask." Glancing at your other half, he was too consumed with smouldering rage to notice the effect it was having. "H-Hey Hiero... Phant... You can... Let........ Go...."
"Whoa, Kakyoin, calm down!" Joseph pleaded, waving in front of his face. He wasn't even answering, so strewn up in his agitation. Clenching his fists at the thought of losing you, burning up at the mere possibility of losing his children, you felt his Stand wrap tighter round your neck and waist. A concerned, stoic expression on it's face. "You're strangling your wife, dammit, she's going to die!"
"N-Nori...!" Your voice faded into a weak groan, the squeezing beginning to become too constricting for you.
Kakyoin knew that you would go ahead and follow him. He was at such a loss. Jotaro decided his best friend had run out of time to rectify this himself. If he didn't answer his next question, Hierophant was going to meet the fury of Splat. Enough was enough. He needed snapping out of his little episode.
"Hey, you unhinged or something, you fucking asshole? You carry on this shit, your kids are gonna end up with no mom! Is that what you want?!"
That was it, the guy was losing it. Stepping forward, Star Platinum grasped his Stand friend's tail, pulling it back. This did nothing, Hierophant was so overcome with the need to protect, that's why he was squishing Y/N. Instead, Splat lightly tickled his green organic matter, beneath the metallic outer casing. Jotaro just contorted his face in slight disgust, confused that his Stand had resorted to tickling his friend's. However, it worked.

Finally releasing you in a moment of clarity, you dropped to the ground, as Hierophant flitted back to his user. Gasping and spluttering for air, you felt Joseph press a soothing hand to the back of your head as you caught your breath.
"Oh, oh my God," Kakyoin stated, panicking. He scooped your torso up in his arms, worried he had done irreversible damage. Rambling on, tears staining his face, pleas tumbled from his throat in a bundle.
"Shut up, you complete idiot." Your voice was hoarse, but not threatening. It was actually sympathetic. You took his head for a moment as he buried it into your chest, continuing to beg for your forgiveness. "Nori. I said shut up." He glanced up, rosey mauve eyes meeting with your E/C ones. "I'm not angry at you. I'm angry that you won't get past the fact that you love me and let me help. You know I can help."
Joseph bit his lip at your comment. He too, had seen love as an excuse to make certain decisions.
"I can't lose you. Dio knows you."
"That bastard will do anything to get back at us, it's obvious those are our kids! We can't keep blaming ourselves, we need to take action."
Straining his prosthetic hand with fury, the older man turned to Jotaro.
"Jotaro, recall how you and Kakyoin met. How did you stop him from hurting that innocent woman?"
"I pulled out his Stand with Star Platinum, why?"
"I am not possessing Y/N like a marionette--!"
"No no no, not that! This is a far-fetched idea but... Say you were to hide Hierophant Green inside of Y/N instead, we could launch a surprise attack on Dio." The idea was pretty fucking brilliant. "Your Stand knows Y/N, and might be less likely to hurt her." Unfortunately, it meant you would most likely have to get near the vampire's mouth, and Joseph was right, Hierophant could tear you to shreds on the way out. Before your husband could protest, you consented.
"Alright. Do it."
"You do realise this makes you bait though," Joseph said simply, scratching his chin. "Or you could be killed by your husband's Stand?"
"Dio could kill me. Do it."
"But how will my Stand strike if I'm not possessing her? Star Platinum dragged him out before. I can't follow her, I can only stay close so we're relying on him automatically wanting to get out. 20 metres is not really close enough to stay in my sights."
"I could chuck him up. Y'know, start my gag reflex and throw him up."
"Hmph. Dio would just throw you out, and we can't guarantee that would hit him. We need something more subtle. More accurate." Jotaro had something in mind, but he knew Kakyoin would kick off. He guessed he would too if he had a partner. "When I pulled Hierophant Green out of that woman's throat, I deliberately shoved my tongue down there, knowing my saliva would irritate it." You winced, but he had a point. You were going to have to get Dio to shove something down there long enough for Hierophant to bite. "Star Platinum is quick though. So, even if you do get Dio close enough, it might not last long enough for Hierophant to bite, and he'll see the glowing eyes if he pulls away."
"I'm sure seeing Dio will be enough to make me throw up." Your lover shook his head.
"Dio has charm. It was enough for me to swear loyalty to him." Your body flushed, anger dispersing as you lowered your eyes. You knew what he meant. Anybody could be charmed into bed by that undead rat.
There wasn't much else but, you were willing to take whatever Dio threw at you.

What if he killed you?

What if he ruined your marriage?

What if he remembered you?