***

It's been about a week and you where counting the days until you saw Katsuki.

You where watching a romantic anime while eating some chips in some shorts and a big sweet shirt.

Your phone starts to ring you pause the show and saw that it was work. You pick it up

"Hello. Yumi what's up." You say.

"We need to go come in fast. There are some pro heros that are in bad shape and we need you to come in and help. Come fast Y/n I think one is dieing."she sounds rushed as she hangs up

You jump off the couch running to put cloths on. You slip your shoes on locking the door behind you and running to your car.

You speed down the road and park the car in the parking lot. You get out locking the car and running in the hospital.

You walk in seeing a group of people in the waiting room. One caught your eye. It was Katsuki. He looked at you and you ran to the front desk. You throw on your white over coat

"What's going on." You say

"They need you in room 230 fast. There is a male named Izuku Midoryia. There's another named Denki Kaminari. They are both going to need surgery." She hands you the file.

"Dr. L/n." You turn to see Katsuki

"Sir I'm going to need you to sit I have to go." You say.

"Are they going to be alright?" He asks.

"I just got here I need to go. I will do everything in my power to keep them alive but I need you to sit and wait." You walk off.

Seeing him and it's on a bad occasion just made things sad. One of his teammates are dieing.

You walked over to the room that they needed the most help.

"I don't think we will be able to get them to surgery in enough time. There going to die." On nurse says.

"Not if I can't stop it." You say grabbing one of both of there hands.

You start to use your quirk. You have a very strong healing quirk but sometimes you can feel there pain.

You let out a gasp as you feel pain in your head. Your vain's start to turn back and your eyes red.

The back starts to go up your neck. You let out a scream. The pain getting more intense.

The door slams open and you see red eyes looking back in yours. His eyes are wide.

You looked scary like that. Black vain's running up your neck. Red eyes that looked like they could kill.

After a few more minutes the nurse pulls the hand away from you. "There fully healed. We will get them into an ex-ray right away to see if anything was missed. Someone needs to get Y/n to a bed and a high pain killer." She says.

Katsuki runs over to you. You had fell on your knees. He picks you up and asks where to take you. He walks to the next empty room and sets you on the bed.

"You know you can't die before our date. It's only been 1 week." He looks at you.

"Well maybe I was just hoping you would move it to sooner so I didn't have to wait that long." You laugh breathlessly.

"I guess I might just have to. How about tomorrow after your feeling better I take you for dinner." He says.

"That sounds really nice. I would love that." You smile at him.

He looks into your tired e/c eyes and is locked in. The beautiful color drawing him in even more. He wished he asked for your number that day. He really wanted to see you again.

Now here you guys are and he is going to be taking you out tomorrow.

"You should go check on your friends." You say opening one eye to look at him.

"Ok uh  going to leave my number on the desk over here call me when your feeling better ok." He says grabbing a pen and price of paper and writing numbers on it.

Once he left the room you fell asleep dreaming about how those 2 Pros where doing and how your dinner date would come. Lucky for you it was your day off tomorrow unless something like today happened. You just hoped not.

You hated seeing people in pain. That's why you got this job was to make sure people that couldn't afford of where in pain got the help that they needed.

Your mom always thought you should have went to UA. Healing course but you wanted to become a doctor not just for heros.

She was disappointed but you didn't care. As long as you got to help people like you always wanted then nothing could break you.

And that's how you wanted to stay for the rest of your life. Even without your family's acceptance that was ok. You had what you wanted and you where content with that.

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Alright chapter one done I think I'm liking it but let's see how the rest goes.

To be honest I feel like I went to fast with him asking her out after the things that where happening but please tell me what you think if you read this.

Thanks
~Jayca