Chapter Nineteen: Lauren, Wednesday

Start from the beginning

After she allowed them to make out while standing for a while, she moved in and pushed him gently, indicating she wanted him on the bed. As he lay down, Joanie looked to her for direction, and Lauren decided to claim Joe first, straddling him and slipping him inside her, because she was already wet. Joanie watched it all happen, and Lauren felt oddly self-conscious that a woman who'd expressed no desire for other women before was paying attention to her pussy, and to what a cock Joe's size was doing to it. It gave her a tingle, an added frisson to her arousal, and she suddenly wanted to show Joanie what she could do with her husband.

While Lauren pumped up and down, feeling Joe filling her in a way neither Al nor Sunny could ever do (she really wished she could squirt to show him how much she appreciated this attribute of his), Joanie watched her, and Lauren was pleased to see the nipples on Joanie's small breasts get hard. She was enjoying this. Lauren paused and offered her a hand. "Come here," she said, "sit on his face and face me."

Joanie looked at Joe for confirmation. He nodded, and Joanie, tall and awkward, cautiously threw a leg over Joe's face and lowered herself gently onto his already probing mouth and tongue. Lauren began pumping again, grunting in ecstasy, and soon Joanie began to emit little whimpers of pleasure as Joe's mouth did its work.

It was only then that Lauren noticed Joanie's scars. Because Joanie moved without limping anymore, Lauren had almost forgotten the woman nearly died last year protecting Logan from a sniper, and the reminders of the gunshot wounds to her shoulder and hip still lingered, strangely beautiful for all their ugliness. Joanie had told her they were her badges of honour, and as a fellow warrior, Lauren could understand; these were Joanie's tattoos just as much as the cherry blossoms were hers.

Lauren liked that Joanie had a landing strip of pubic hair the same red as the hair on her head, which was still in a respectable bun. Lauren shaved herself because she liked the feel, but she respected the sculpting work it must have taken to maintain such a small patch.

"Hold on," Lauren said, and Joanie looked apprehensive, as if she was worried Lauren was calling a stop to this. "Lean forward," she said. "I want to undo your hair."

"My hair?" Joanie asked through her gasps, because Joe was still working on her.

"Yeah, I want to see it down."

Joanie obeyed, and Lauren, still with Joe inside her, loosened Joanie's hair from the bun and teased it out. She really had spectacular hair; other women would pay for a dye job as good as her natural colour, and Lauren was a little envious.

Lauren's hand trailed from Joanie's hair to her shoulder, to the scar there, and the feel of the muscle under her fingers, solid and unyielding, intrigued her. She trailed her fingers down Joanie's arm, feeling her bicep, her tricep, both so much larger than her own. Joanie was quite the specimen of physical fitness. Lauren liked what she saw. She ran her other hand up Joanie's other arm, and Joanie stayed in her leaned forward position, letting her.

There were freckles on Joanie's shoulders. Lauren had never noticed them before, but she should have seen them that time Joanie was at Harrison Hot Springs with them, in that bikini that barely covered anything at all. Lauren should have seen all of Joanie's body back then and appreciated it, but at the time she was just too furious that Joe had invited her up at all, assuming, correctly as it turned out, that he'd done it just to provoke her into making a mistake with Al.

It was funny how far away Al seemed right now, with Joanie in front of her, her arms erupting in goosebumps at Lauren's touch, her face slack with arousal, whether from what Joe was doing to her, or from what Lauren was doing to her, Lauren couldn't tell. Lauren decided to go with it, now that Joanie was in her hands. She used one hand to cup Joanie's face, and Joanie moved her mouth to take in Lauren's thumb, sucking on it like a baby on a pacifier. Lauren felt it all the way down to her sex, and with Joe now thrusting himself inside her, she came within seconds.