Writing letters

Until now all my chapters have been free of love between any of the characters weeeeeeell I'm gonna change that. I hope you'll like it.
Disclaimer : all characters and places belong to J.K. Rowling except for Jane Black.

I was in the library. I had just finished my transfiguration essay when I remembered I still hadn't read Charlies letter. I had gotten it at breakfast but the twins never recieve any letters from Charlie and they don't know he writes me so yeah. I pulled the letter out my bag and started reading.

Dear Jane,
How are you? My mum wrote to me telling there had been a troll at the school. I hope you didn't get hurt, I got so worried about you when I got that letter. I know you're powerfull and all but I still want to protect you. Anyway I miss you. Write to me soon alright if I don't recieve a letter by the end of this week I think I'll go nuts.

Ps. Would you like to spend the Christmas holidays with me, in Romania?

Love Charlie

I always love Charlies letters. He is so sweet even though he shouldn't worry. I took my quill and some parcel and started writing a response.

Dear Charlie
First of all, thank you for your letter. I always like it when I open a letter and it's not from the ministry. Second of all, you shouldn't worry about me. I find it very sweet that you do but I can take care of myself. About that troll, I don't get how it got in the castle. Aren't trolls supposed to be really dumb? Then third, I really miss you to and I would love to spend the holidays with you. So... what do you want for Christmas?

Love Jane

I read my letter over and called my owl, Nox. I attached the letter to his leg and gave him some treats.
"Now go get that letter to Charlie."
"You send letters to Charlie?!" The twins yelled in unison in my ear. It was so loud I fell out of my chair. Which they of course found hilarious. Instead of helping me up they just stood there laughing and at the end just grinning like idiots.
"So..." George said.
"So ...?" I answered. I did not like the looks on their identical faces.
Then Fred opened his mouth.
"You and Charlie huh?" He gave me a very suggestive wink and I turned 20 shades scarlet even my hair turned pink and that hasn't happened in a very long time. I started packing my stuff so I didn't have to look up hoping they wouldn't see my face but with my pink hair it didn't really matter anymore anyway.
"Are you two together?" George asked and you could just hear the smirk in his voice while Fred chuckled.
"We are not. We just write eachother sometimes and this is exactly why I didn't tell you two because you always see things that aren't there." I really hoped that answer was good enough and they let it go but of course it wasn't. Before I could do something, they grabbed Charlies letter and ran of. Without thinking I ran after them only to have to turn around to get my bag. Oh Merlin, by the time I get to them they'll have read it and I'll never hear the end of it.

Naturally, I was right. The next weeks they were fluttering around me teasing me.
"Oh Jane, I miss you so much I think I'll die if I don't see you soon"
"Oh Charlie, I miss you to. I need you."
"Oh Jane, spend the holidays with me. We can spend every minute of it together."
"Oh Charlie, I would love to"
And it went on and on and on until I accidentally put one of their bags on fire together with their robes. Well at least it shut them up.