Valentine's day

The escape of his parents' torturers changed Neville. I noticed it in classes, where he would be gazing straight ahead while I gave my lecture, but also in DA meetings.
Neville had gone into overdrive. Every spell, every charm, every anything Harry or I showed, he worked until he mastered them perfectly. Lately only Hermione got the hang of thins before him. It isn't normal though. He's become obsessed with the DA, as if it will bring him his parents back. I've told him he's welcome to come by for a cup of tea anytime he needs a talk, but he hasn't taken me up on it yet.

"Everything all right, love?" Charlie spoke, cutting through my thoughts. I gave him a tired smile and nodded. We were lying on the bed, having just put the twins to bed.
"I'm fine, Char. Just thinking, that's all." He motioned for me to go on but I shrugged it off. He doesn't need to worry about Neville, he hardly knows him.
"Mmm doesn't matter. What do you wanna do for Valentine's day? Maybe we can let your mum or my dad babysit and we can have some alone time?" I grinned at him and his eyes widened at the suggestion before he nodded.
"Alone time sounds good. It sounds very good. Then I can take you out for a nice lunch before we come back and I make you desert." I chuckled slightly at his wording but grew excited nonetheless.
"Why don't you give me a little preview?" He grinned and leaned in. His lips met mine and soon enough things turned heated. He caressed my sides all the while tracing kisses from my lips to my neck to my stomach ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Molly couldn't look after the kids on Valentine's day, but Dad was willing to. He had apparently been speaking to Emmeline Vance vut as she had to work on Valentine, they prosponed their date. Good news for Charlie and I, now we didn't have to worry about a babysit.

Dad arrived at the castle by ten o'clock.

"Thanks for looking after them for the day. I really appreciate it." I shot him a grateful smile and handed him a bag with all neccesities to look after my boys.
"So, Andrew likes to experient with his hair, best not to take him out around Muggles. Then Anthony, he is working with the elements and though he mostly controls it, don't let him out of sight. He will put whatever's nearest on fire. They're crawling quite fast lately and even have tried to walk a few times, not very succesful, but nonetheless. If anything happens, send me a patronus and I'll be there in no time!" I know I was going into Mummy-mode but I couldn't help my self. What if something happens and I'm not there? It's hard to leave them behind.

"We'll be fine, Jane! Really. Now go out and enjoy your day! I'll probably just take them back to the manor or take them to the park in Godric's Hollow. No one'll question Andrew's hair and I'll make sure to keep an eye on Tony. Now go!" Dad laughed a bark like laugh, immediatly reminding me of his animagus form. I relaxed a little and nodded.

"Okay. I'll see you later then? What time do I need to come get them?"
"I'll swing by tomorrow around noon?"
"Sure." Charlie answered before I could say anything. "Thanks, Sirius." They shook hands and I handed over Tony while Charlie handed Andrew.

We walked to Hogsmeade and I couldn't help but stress about the twins. Charlie seemed to notice and squeezed my hand.
"They're fine. Stop stressing and enjoy this day."
"You're right."
"Of course I am, aren't I always?" Charlie joked. I chuckled and lightly punched his arm.
"You're such an idiot!" I exclaimed while laughing.
He had this adoring little grin on his face as he stated the most cliché answer to ever exist, but also the cutest.
"I'm your idiot." I shook my head at it but pulled him down to my height so I could give him a proper kiss. He lightly nibbed my lip and I smiled in the kiss. My hand automatically gripped some of his hair, pulling at it slightly. A groan died in his throat when I pulled back by the sound of wolfwhistling. Some fourth years had deemed it appropriate to stare as we shared a moment.

I rolled my eyes at them but with a smile on my face so they knew I wasn't mad, and walked on with Charlie by my side.

"Where do you want to go first?" He asked, being a true gentleman.
"Honeydukes? Then maybe walk around a bit and lunch in The Three Broomsticks?" I suggested.
"Fine by me." He pulled me closer towards him, putting his arm around me almost possessive. I shot him a questioning look, but if the glares were anything to go by he wasn't happy. Lucky for me they weren't towards yours truly but to some lads at the edge of the little town.

"Are you trying to kill them with your eyes? What have they ever done to you?" I chuckled. He seemed to shake out of his daze and adjusted his now friendly eyes to look at me.
"They were appreciating the sight of you a bit more than I'd like."
"Aaah, so you were just showing you have already claimed me." I inquiered good humourdly.
"Yes. I mean, no. I mean, I was trying to get the point across that you're with me. You're my wife."
I giggled a bit before stopping him completely.

"You could have just told me and then I would have helped you."
"How?"
"Like this." I said as I wrapped my arms around him. I let our lips meet and made sure the kiss showed off just how much I love my husband.

Afterwards we walked on to the shops, bought some sweets and went to The Three Broomsticks.

"Two fire whiskeys, please." Charlie said as Rosmerta came by our side of the bar. Only then did I notice Harry, Hermione and Rita Skeeter. They were talking animatedly and I decided not to get involved. They're old enough to make their own decisions and to ask for help if they need it.

Charlie and I sat at a table in the back to give us some privacy from the prying ears of the student body. We ate our meal all the while chatting each other up, as if we still need to hit on eachother. By the time we were both finished he leaned over the table a bit.

"Do you want to get out of here?" My smile was enough affirmation for him. We stood up, payed and hastily walked back to the castle. At a certain moment, Charlie picked me up bridal style and continued onwards to the doors of the castle as if I was as light as a feather. He carried me all the way to our room where he threw me on the bed. Not wanting to waist any time, he pulled of his shirt as I did the same. The rest of our clothes soon followed and not too long after we were practising, you could say, for our next baby.

Hello my beautiful readers! I apologize for I have let you wait for way too long between chapters. I can't promise it'll better soon as exams are coming up and my teachers are cramming every possible test in the few weeks we still have left, rendering me bussy at pretty much any given time.

Please don't give up on me! I'll make up for it during summerbreak.

Lots of Love, misschiefmanaged.