"Chay don't defend him" he said and tightened his grip into my shirt.

"What are you doing to my brother why are you on top of him?" he asked angrily gritting his teeth while looking at me sternly.

He looks more serious than before.

I know he is scaru but I didn't know is more scarier face to face.

Even my knees trimbles with fear.

"We are not doing anything P," Chay answered for me while pulling P'Porsche hand.

"What is going on here?" I heard my P'Vegas came in the room too.

"Your brother is killing my brother," P'Porsche said sternly.

"No he is not," Chay said once more.

"Move your hands to my brother," P'Vegas said in authoritative voice.

Now Chay looks so worried because of our brothers looking so serious.

"Why? Are you going to help him kill my brother?" P'Porsche answered in the same tone.

Now they are fighting because of me.

"P' can you please let go of Macau, he is not even doing anything." Chay once more pleading his brother.

"No I'm going to kill him before he does that to you," P'Porsche said again. Now he is glaring at Chay and turn his gaze at me with those scary eyes, again.

"Porsche remove your hand from my brother now," my P'Vegas shouted. Now he looks like he is ready to kill someone.

"Vegas, Porsche what is the meaning of this why are shouting?" now P'Pete came to the rescue.

I hope he can stop this two tiger fighting.

"Your boyfriend and brother in law wants to kill my brother Pete"

"What? But why, I thought they are okey?" now even P'Pete is confused what is happening.

"Who said they are okey, I saw your brother on top of my brother, and my brother is saying you are killing me. What do you expect me from hearing that from my brother?"

"Porsche, just let go off Macau and let's talk this thing out, maybe you are just misunderstanding things in here." P'Pete explained trying to calm him down.

"Misunderstanding things? What do you mean by that?" P'Porsche asked now confused.

"Let go of Macau and let's talk" P'Pete said again.

"No, I will kill him now, " P'Porsche now gritting his teeth again, and I can feel his hands, they are trembling in anger.

"Porsche, even if you are my friend and the minor head family now, I'm not going to tolerate this attitude of yours." now P'Pete is the one who is ranging now.

"Huh, so now I know you are on their side."

"What do you think? I choose them over the fucking main family, of course I'm going to side them," now they are the one who is fighting over me.

"CAN YOU PLEASE STOP FIGHTING," Chay shouted om top of his lungs while looking at them hurt.

"SHUT UP," both P'Pete and P'Porsche said in unison.

"DON'T SHUT UP ME, I HAD ENOUGH." Chay shouted back again.

Now I'm having mixed emotions what is happening. The atmosphere is kind suffocating now.

"He is not killing me P', why does he need to do that. He is my boyfriend now." Chay bursted out.

"WHAT?" three of them said in shocked and my eyes went like a saucer because of shocked too.

Good morning and good night...

Chay reaction after saying he is in relationship with Macau.

Shy baby uwu