Snakes and Jiraiya

I don't own Naruto

-//////////////////////////////////-

It's been four days since I started training with Kakashi. I had learned a few new Jutsu's with him. Water and Fire related. I practiced them in my alone time and worked on my bending techniques.

I still haven't heard about my team and I was starting to get worried. Kakashi reassured me but I had a nagging feeling in my gut. It proved right when the fourth day hit.

I was training with my new fire jutsu when my body went stiff. Kakashi was charging at me but he moved an inch to avoid me.

"Saya, nows not the-Saya?" I had fell to my knees and vomited. My Sharingan was activated and I was trembling.

I felt a hand on my back. "What's wrong?" I coughed and wiped my face. "I...I don't know..." I whispered and Kakashi helped me up by my arms. "I think we're finished. Lets get you back to the village." I nodded and he scooped me into his arms. He tightened his grip on me as he did a transportation jutsu.

"Whoa!" I heard a familiar voice as we arrived somewhere. Kakashi took off in a run as I groaned in discomfort. "Watch where your going!" The voice continued. "Wasn't that the-" the voices cut off as he turned down a road.

"Nurse!" Kakashi yelled as we went into a cool building that I assumed was the hospital. I felt one approach. "What's wrong?" Kakashi shrugged. "She just stiffened and vomited." I felt a hand run over me and a hum followed it.

"Nothing seems to be wrong with her. Take her-" "Sasuke." I groaned. "I'll take her home. Thank you for checking." He turned and began to run again.

Before I knew it, I was being placed in a bed. "I'll check to see if they have any news on him, alright? Stay in bed. I'll be back later." I nodded and curled into the blankets. I heard him turn something on and cool air blew onto me. I felt him ruffle my now sweat dampened hair and he sighed but left.

Moments later, I felt a presence near me. I whipped a kunia out and pointed it at the person. I opened my eyes to reveal my Sharingan. It was the Suna boy, Kankuro. He had sweat beading down his face and his hands were up in a non threatening gesture. The blonde girl had her hands up and one leg up like Kankuro was puking snakes, eyes wide and sweating, just like Kankuro.

"E-easy. The s-silver masked Shinobi a-asked us to w-watch you." I glared. "We f-finished the first d-day." The girl said as I glanced at her. I felt sand wrap around my wrist and gently grasp it. "Calm down." I heard a familiar voice grumble. I dropped the kunia and laid back in bed.

"What's wrong with you anyways?" The girl said, perching on a nearby chair. I turned away and curled the blankets around me as I clutched onto my squishy pillow. I heard her sigh and they went downstairs. I heard the television click on. I closed my eyes and fell into a dreamless sleep.

************************************

I woke up to an uneasy feeling. I bolted straight up in bed and looked around. I saw a bunch of snakes all around my bed. I went wide eyed and started hyperventilating. I hated snakes. I don't know why, but they freaked me out.

I looked around and saw that my window was open. I glanced back and forth between the snakes and my window. Survive or die from snake poison. I chose to survive. Who wouldn't?

I jumped and landed on the window sill. "-can't get the door open!" I heard someone growl. The snakes hissed and I jumped across the road as the snakes lunged. My chest hit the edge of the roof and I started sliding down. I dug in my nails and I stopped. Getting my breath, I pulled myself up.