Where am I?

Light gently seeps in filtering through my squinted lashes, warmth surrounding me. I snuggle further into the fluffed up pillows and sweet scented sheets. Breathing in a foreign smell, detecting familiarity lingering somewhere within the fragrance rilling me into its comforting embrace. I squeeze my eyes tight as I try to pinpoint the aroma, shoving my face into the pillow in thought. My mind flooding with faces from this week, customers and work colleagues, until finally Draken appears.

My breath gets caught in my throat the moment realization hits, my eyes ripping wide open as I shoot up. An entirely unfamiliar room, panic rushes through me as I clutch onto the blankets beneath me. My eyes fly around rapidly trying to uncover any information about my where about's. I note a few things like the black jacket with gold embroidery, the rack of very similar black and white tops instantly reminding me of Draken's outfit. I then notice pictures spread across one wall and jump from the bed for closer inspection. Draken in almost every photo with people I don't recognize, I notice one has the boy from yesterday.

My heartbeat increases despite having some idea where I am. Draken's home. Except, why am I here? And how did I get here? Not to mention where is Draken?

My eyes dart around for clues on his where about's, but to no avail.

I halt momentarily my eyes splitting wide open once again at another epiphany. Why was I in his bed?

I glance down, relieved to find all my clothes on slightly ruffled from sleeping in them. A sigh escapes my lips as I tread cautiously towards the door. Slowly creaking it open so I can peer through the small gap. Peeking down the corridor only to find many unpleasant sounds.

Before I know it there's a hand over my face, shoving me back into the room. I stumble slightly from the unexpected force, Draken steps in shutting the door behind him as I stare up at him quizzically. "Relax," he instructs with an irritated sigh.

"Please explain to me how I got here? Also, where exactly is here and what was all that noise?" I run a few questions off the top of my head, oblivious to the bag of pastries in his hand.

An exasperated sigh slips from his mouth once more as he gestures towards the bed. "Sit, I'll explain once you've eaten something."

Hesitantly, I follow his directions and take my place on the edge of the bed.

He hands me brown paper bag, which I take as soon as the sweet scent of cinnamon sugar floods my nose. I rapidly unwrap the sweet treat suddenly realizing my hunger, my mouth watering at the sight of the glazed cinnamon scroll. I move to take a bite without a second thought before an almost silent snicker resounds from the man beside me.

I instantly stop, pulling the food away from my parted lips with speculative eyes. "This isn't poisoned or something, is it?" I raise a curious brow, pondering on the thought until he shakes his head. "You eat some first," I insist holding it out towards him.

His dark eyes stare into mine for a few moments, checking my seriousness before he shrugs and leans in much to my surprise.

My blue orbs expand in shock as his larger hand surrounds my wrist, gently wrapping each digit around the limb softly. He guides my hand closer to his face as I struggle to slip from his strong grip watching as he takes a big bite from the pastry. Crumbs fall helplessly onto the bed and specks of cinnamon sugar clings to his lips as he pulls away licking them clean. I sit wide eyed for the who knows how long, still feeling the warmth of his touch lingering on my wrist. "See it's fine," he states, already working on unwrapping his own.

I stay completely still, my hand unmoved from where he took a bite from my scroll. Draken turns to me with a quirked brow, oblivious to the whole ordeal. I shake my head softly to rid the awkwardness and take a bite from the pastry he brought me. I sense his eyes loitering on me, making me nervous once more.