Jennifer Jareau: 11/16 - Thursday

Older women, eating each other out, blah blah blah

Not one of my best ones but it's a cute little thing. Thank you for sticking with me and please let me know if there's anything you would want to see! One more piece of snark becauseeee idk why but I like it. Jennifer's a teasing little minx and you are sure to put her in place for once. hehehehehehe

Professor Jareau looked oddly happy when Y/N came in afterschool to take a test she had missed, and the younger woman was quick to realize why.

Jennifer was lounging on her office chair, legs splayed as one hand stroked up and down her inner thigh invitingly. "Come here, little girl, we've got some work to do..." Y/N looked sideways, raising her brow to gesture at the door. "Close it, don't lock it. Now come on," the professor patted her leg in encouragement, "I don't bite... At least not too hard."

Y/N rolled her eyes at the obvious path she was going to take, but grinned nonetheless, hoping she would be able to maintain focus long enough to at least pass her test.

A test and pencil was already on the desk, and Dr. Jareau positioned Y/N to straddle her thigh, keeping her hands on her student's hips.

"You have the same amount of time as a class period to redo any problems you missed. If there were any partial credit problems, you have to redo the entire problem." Jennifer's voice was way too calm and professor-ly for how she was making her student grind against her leg. "I circled the ones that you need to do, and make sure to show all of your work."

Y/N spread her legs a little bit wider, rocking her hips in time with her professor's hands. "I understand, may I start?"

Jennifer smiled against Y/N's skin as she kissed her neck, grinning wider as Y/N allowed more access to. "You may start. And remember, it should be silent during testing."

With that, Y/N glanced at the clock to note the time and began her test, pointedly ignoring her professor's hands flipping up her skirt, and the way they came to rest on her hip and lower belly. She shivered at the threat of them traveling lower and focused more intently on the task in front of her.

Jennifer knew that Y/N had a total of fifteen problems to redo, even though there were only half points marked off. She knew that the rate that her student did her work was quick, so she dipped her hand into Y/N's panties and simply kept it resting on her clit as she kissed and sucked down the column of her neck.

Y/N expected her professor to do more, but even the simple act had her mind going crazy with how utterly aware she was of her professor's fingers. She experimentally rolled her hips once, seeing if Jennifer would allow her some friction. She was surprised that it was allowed, and rolled her hips once more to make sure it wasn't a fluke. Jennifer's hand stayed stubbornly in its place, though her other hand snaked under Y/N's shirt to play with her nipples.

Jennifer knew Y/N knew her own limits and capabilities, so she wasn't surprised that her student took a few minutes to leisurely pleasure herself while working through some of the easier problems.

However, the further that Y/N got, the more the professor played.

Y/N stopped cold at Jennifer's whispered dirty talk in her ear, closing her eyes and thighs as she imagined the exact positioning that her professor described for later tonight.

Jennifer wanted Y/N to stay open and guided her student's legs back open so they weren't clamping on her own leg, continuing her teasing as she enjoyed Y/N's struggle to stay focused.

As they kept up their little game, both women subtly encouraged each other to amp it up. Y/N's arched back, or small wiggle to get closer, and Jennifer's increasing touchiness that was almost enough, if she had stayed in any one place for long enough