Introduction

Fall Semester - 10/13

Derek Morgan, no smut but exposition. Slight dirty talk. Reader is in college, so 18+

It started with Coach Morgan, the intramural sports coach that was known to be a campus flirt. He had the looks to back up his cockiness, and was always respectful if someone asked him to back off, so there had never been a complaint. Most of the girls-- and a few of the guys-- joined the team just to flirt with him, but Y/N was just there to get in shape and stay in shape.

She brushed off his playful comments because he used the same lines on nearly everyone, so she knew he wasn't trying to make a move. That all changed when her period hit and she was a raging ball of hormones during the beginning of the swimming preseason in early October, forced to sit on the sidelines and be entertained by Coach Morgan while the others did their exercises.

She was sitting on the bench as Coach Morgan stood by the edge of the water, calling out critiques and playful encouragements. It was an indoor pool, and she remained unaware of her comments echoing in the acoustics of the hall, directly to her coach. Until after practice, that is.

After dismissing her teammates, Y/N was asked to stay back, and followed Coach Morgan to his office.

He rounded his desk and sat, gesturing to the chairs on the opposite side for her to sit. She obliged, tilting her head in question.

"I'm sure you're wondering why you're here," Morgan started, "I'm going to be blunt, and I hope you don't take offense, but I find you very attractive. And, from your comments earlier during practice, I believe it's safe to say the feeling is mutual." When she laughed, he was, for once, speechless.

"How do you even know if I like men or women? Or if my words were about you?" Y/N smirked, "Though I'm flattered by the attention, how would I know that you don't bring this up with every other girl? It's already been six weeks of school." She got up and headed out, tossing one last remark over her shoulder. "Step up your game, Coach, and maybe we can see who has better stamina. We have each other's number already."

-----

A/N: Please Read

Hey y'all, this is way out of my league as I do not usually write smut LMAOOOO. Anyways, I was pestered to publish these and my main thoughts were in the description about this and any criticism. Check that out if you're gonna be an ass about stuff in here, others proceed and enjoy what you will. I tried to include as many warnings as possible at the beginning of each chapter, but forgive me if I missed a few. Also, please excuse any grammar/spelling mistakes as I do not really proof read these.

Extensive planning has gone into this fic because I would like to respect as many people as possible, so I have avoided dates that are associated with most religious holidays (Christian, Buddhist, Jewish, and Islamic) as possible using the 2019 calendar. I also am experimenting with different dynamics so this is really a creative idea dump that my friend prompted with several specifications on characterization and wants content for.

How I envision the characters when this starts out:

Hotch in season 2 (lawyer like, clean shaven with hair gelled into a side part)
Reid in season 6 (hair is short and sort of styled, sides are brushed down but top flips upward. Short enough to make it seem like his head is disproportionate until it grows out a bit more)
Prentiss in season 6 (Lauren Reynolds style)
JJ in season 8 (parted in middle, roots are darker/light brown, gentle waves and a sharper jawline. No short bangs)
Morgan in season 3 (Goatee, bald, not a full beard)
Rossi in season 3 (Mostly dark hair except some graying beard)
Garcia is blonde (bangs swept to the side with loose curls and a headband) - She will not be included in smut scenes and is a side character as she is a cinnamon roll and is with Luke Alvez, brother of the reader.

This is one of the shortest and sweetest ones so don't worry, the chapter lengths will vary.

Please comment here if you have any ideas, because this really will be smut on smut topped with smut and a side of story.