Zweiundvierzig

Luckily I was with my counselor during my P.E period so I didn't have to put her advice about locker rooms to use so soon.

"I'm gonna go in and use it with them," I mumbled as me and Asaiah headed towards the girls' locker rooms before class.

"Oh. That's great! Good luck!"

I scampered away as she stood, silently supporting me.

I slowly walked in with my head down, trying not to get noticed.

"Hey, what're you doing in here!?" A random guy asked. He was shirtless, exposing his lanky body.

"Changing," I muttered.

I went to the farthest corner where there were less people and took my shirt off. I changed quickly, but not quick enough.

"Mac!? What're you doing in here!? And what's up with your boobs!?"

I looked up and saw Tyler staring down at me in confusion. He was shirtless, exposing his lean body.

"I'm changing," I repeated.

"Why does it look like you have big cuts!? Did you cut your boobs off?"

I scoffed. "It's surgery scars! I don't even have boobs! What are you talking about asshole!?"

I shoved him aside and went to leave. Another jock I recognized from the table I sat at with Tyler stopped me in my tracks.

"You can't come in here you little pervert!" he spat.

I gulped down the urge to huddle into a ball and cry. Looking into the jock's eyes, "I'm a fucking dude."

Tyler grabbed my shoulder and spun me around. "I thought you were a girl. Aren't you a lesbian or something?"

"I'm a guy."

"Then you're gay, right? You can't come in here if you're just going to check us out."

"I have a fucking girlfriend!" The lie was quickly fabricated. I was scared and pissed, the latter feeling being stronger.

"Lilly?"

I nodded. "Now if you'll fucking let me rest, suck my dick!" I insulted as I exited with my head held high, knowing full well I only wished I had a dick.