Chapter 15

15

It was not the first time Celia had awakened with a man's tongue in her quim, but it was so rare it never failed to delight her when it happened.

Judas must have put a pillow under her arse whilst she slept, which had her at a bit of a disadvantage for controlling her sensation. With him, however, her urge to take control was tempered, as she had amply demonstrated their first morning together.

It had been like that with Talaat, too, a feeling of inherent trust she had learned to recognize by its startling absence once she had left Rafael's bed. Mayhap that trust was how she determined a man's worth.

Though he had not bound her, he had blindfolded her—and it was a testament to that trust that she didn't immediately rip the thing off.

She breathed a sigh of luxurious contentment and reached down to dig her fingers in Judas's silky hair to pull him closer. The faint vibration against her skin betrayed his chuckle. His big hands were wrapped around her thighs and gently pushing, spreading her open, tipping her hips up.

She gasped and arched her back when he sucked her pearl between his lips, then licked. She attempted to close her legs, but his strong hands prohibited it and, in fact, pushed her open wider. Sadly, he withdrew that magical mouth.

"God, yes," she moaned when a well-oiled glass dildo gently pressed its way into her back passage.

Though he was clearly unpracticed at this, his hesitance to ply the dildo charmed her even while it frustrated her. His hand covered her lower belly and his warm, calloused fingers slipped into her cunt, teasing her, pressing against the front of her sheath, against the hand on her belly, and one thumb caressing her pearl.

"Judas, my God ... "

His chuckle was broader now, a little louder, and far more wicked. She was reaching for her two crises simultaneously, arching her back, whimpering and panting for them to continue to build, to come to her and sweep her away. "Judas! Please!"

His fingers withdrew from her, but before she could protest, another of her toys—a leather one—slipped into her cunt, then out and in, filling her more for the one in her arse—and the fingers of his other hand were pressing more firmly into her mound.

"Harder," she panted. "Harder, Judas!"

He couldn't quite overcome his unwillingness to hurt her, but it was enough so that she cried out at her release—both of them, coming in waves, buffeting her unceasingly until the storm scuttled past and she relaxed into the pillows.

Even though she was blindfolded, she opened her eyes and felt for him. There on the bed, what seemed the entirety of her harem toy collection scattered about. Her fingers touched the vial of coconut oil, the set of three solid silver balls, the gold ring that—

"What is that you're touching?" he asked softly.

She smiled slowly. "Do you have a full cockstand?"

"Aye," he said gruffly.

"Then this is of no use to you at the moment. I will show you later. I'm rather shocked you don't know."

"These things are foreign to me, Madam," he said with a haughty sniff, "though I can deduce most of their uses. I suppose it shouldn't surprise me a woman who attained adulthood in the land of the harem would have such things."

Her smile faltered, thinking of the reason why she had them.

"Fury, did I say something wrong?"

"Nay," she replied softly, reaching for and caressing the hand that still wrapped her thigh. She was still blindfolded, still filled to bursting, and still not feeling burdened to change the situation. "My husband gave most of them to me. I would have never known anything beyond the one dildo I used in a rather perfunctory way had he not been so extraordinarily talented with them. You," she hastened on, "show great promise, particularly for someone who has never used them."

She felt the heat of his body as he leaned up over her. The clang of ship's bells informed her it was nine of the clock in the morning. Other than faint sounds of the most pressing of chores being accomplished, it was quiet.

Her blindfold was removed, with the gentle brush of his knuckles against her face.

The cabin was awash in morning sunlight, and she looked up at him, his powerful, dark body held close over her pale one, and smiled. "And what shall we do about you?"

"Later," he murmured silkily, "I shall teach you about pain. Mine," he drawled when her eyes narrowed.

She sniffed. "And you intend to ignore your cockstand until this blessed event?"

"I do. 'Twill heighten the experience."

She said nothing whilst he heaved himself upward to kneel between her raised knees and carefully withdraw one phallus, then the other, and place them in a pail on the floor. Then he pulled a cloth from another water-filled pail and wrung it out.

He glanced up at her as he began to minister to her. That, too, was something only Rafael and Talaat had done. "How do you stay in control when you take two men?"

She shrugged. "The money. I dare say I pay significantly more for two whores at once than you do."

"Likely so," he said absently, his concentration almost fully upon her quim, cleaning her, kneading her.

Caressing her.

She shivered with sensation.

She bit her lip. "But in truth," she murmured, "the dreadful possibilities are ... "

His glance—oh, those eyes—flickered up to hers and he smirked. "Enticing?" he purred. Damn her tendency to blush. He laughed. "Then dare I draw certain conclusions about your state of arousal at Chesapeake Bay these weeks past?"

That made her laugh against her will. "You may. I was sorely disappointed to find you absent from my cabin when I finally attained my rest."

He barked an almost humorless laugh. "Ah, I may have indulged you, but then I would have killed you." He must have caught her bewildered and vague hurt. "Your ship was aflame, Madam," he explained softly and began to clean her toys with agitated movements. "You couldn't see it, but I could, and I feared you would die before I had a chance to speak with you."

"Bed me, rather," she said wryly, so very touched by his sincerity.

But he shook his head. "Bedding was not then nor is it now my sole desire of you." He grunted when he reached for the chest in which she kept her dildos, and he carefully put each item in its proper place. She said nothing, watching him pause over one, study the box, move a different item out of the way, and continue packing them as if doing so meant something to him.

It couldn't mean anything to him. His cabin was inexcusably cluttered, with books and boxes stacked willy-nilly, clothing strewn about. The day before, he had taken off his shirt and thrown it on his bed. It was nothing she wouldn't have done in a hurry, but it had stayed there for the many hours they played chess. It had been there when they had put the game away, eaten, and gone to bed. It had been there when they'd awakened from their slumber. It had still been there when he had begun to seduce her again, at which time, Celia couldn't stand it any longer. He had looked on with great amusement as she interrupted his seduction to pluck it out from under him, fold it neatly, and set it atop his clothing chest with the others she had put there.

She watched him arise from the bed and put the chest in its place at the foot of her wardrobe. He returned it to its proper position, with the clasp and hinges positioned just so.

It was when he positioned it the tiniest bit to the left so that it was in its exact spot that she took those last few steps over the cliff and fell in love with him.