one

(sarahs pov)

It was a Saturday morning, I looked as sloppy as ever and I had forgotten it was my own birthday.

I walked down the stairs and my friends were standing there with presents. Reality smacked me and I remembered that I had turned 20.
"Happy Birthday!"

My friends screamed so loud I don't think I could even hear myself speak.
I rubbed my red bagged eyes and gave a crooked smile. I really hated being disturbed from my beauty sleep. I sat down by the table and ate my breakfast.

Sophia stared at me expecting me to say something.
"What?!"
"You're 20 for fucking sake, you can't just sit around and do nothing you're going to end up like a big fat nothing"
I didn't want to answer that because I knew she was right, I mean she's my best friend she's never wrong.
Sophia told me that she's taking me to a club somewhere in LA later that night.

I was kind of excited since I don't get out that much. She helped me pick out my clothes, she got out this really short dress that I hadn't worn for 3 years but it just looked "cute" on me.

I threw it on and put on my old sneakers, I took my denim jacket that was probably really worn out.

(later that night)
I walked in the club with Soph feeling awkward as always, my hair in a really messy bun and my shoe laces untied, I wasn't really the "get drunk and have a one night stand" kind of girl but Soph said I should try it out.

I knew she was right about me turning into a big fat nothing so I decided to let loose a little, I untied my hair and had a few drinks.

Sophia ran off with some guy named Liam and I don't think she came back, but I guess I'd take a lift home with some guy.

I danced and I couldn't care about anything less, I twirled and twirled.

I got so dizzy I fell over, a really tall guy, with long brown curls that smelled really good and with tattoos on his arms stood in front of me helping me up.

I looked up at him and just stared because I had never seen someone so perfect in my life, he had a husky deep voice that made my heart melt, I didn't care what he said until he said his name and I snapped back into reality.

"Harry Styles is the name."
I couldn't believe my eyes, my eyes were as wide as they could be, I started tearing and my mouth dropped.

"Is there something wrong?" he said.

"N-o"

He smiled at me and his dimples as deep as a black whole. I thought I fell in love all over again. He took my hand and we walked outside the club.

I was freezing cold so he took of his coat and tossed it over me.
"You are very pretty"
I wanted to say something until I fainted and hit my head really hard.

(the next day)
I woke up smelling like alcohol and slut in a really messy room filled with boy crap. I couldn't remember anything at all.

All I remember was drinking and then falling over, that's it. I looked around a bit until I saw a guy who looked about my age , maybe 2 years older , sleeping shirtless next to me snoring away.

"Fuck, seriously Sarah", I thought to myself. He looked quite attractive, I got out of the bed searching for my bag, jacket and phone but the room was full of filthy clothes, I don't think I could stand a chance with my phone under any of those clothes.

I wanted to go down stairs but I wasn't sure if he had a brother or sister sitting down there.

I peeped around the corner, and the house was completely quiet, not even a noise besides that boy's snoring.

I walked out the door not knowing where I was at all, I was really hungry so I decided to search for a store nearby, the town was so quiet but I saw my house a few roads down.

I arrived at my house and I walked in, everything was a mess, the maid hadn't cleaned in days, don't know why though.

Sophia had been sleeping in her room, I walked in only to see a completely naked guy sleeping next to her.

I pulled Soph out of the bed and literally yelled at her asking what's going on.
"This is my boyfriend Liam, we met last night remember?"

"No.."

"And where were you last night Sarah? Why do you smell like a slut who's been sleeping around with 7 different guys?"

I stood there with a blank mind not knowing what to say. "What do you think I am Soph, a fucking slut NO!" I sat against the wall and pulled out a cigarette, I tried to put myself out of distress and just blow smoke rings that filled up the house.

Sophia hated it but I didn't really care. Her boyfriend Liam came down the stairs in his Calvin Klein underwear. To be honest he didn't look that bad, he had a lot of muscles and it made my mouth water.

"Do you have any idea where Sophia is?" he said.
I shook my head because I really get annoyed when she brings guys home so I kind of lied to that Liam guy.

He walked back up stairs and I heard a knock on the door, I had just got out of the shower so I had a black laced bra with matching panties, and a huge old shirt over that.

I opened the door and a really attractive guy that looked very familiar stood in front of me. "I think this is yours".

He was holding my phone and my bag with my purse and all my belongings in it. "Where did you get this?!" I said holding my cigarette in one hand and my glass of water in the other.
"You left it at my place last night? Do you even remember me?"

"Oh! Yeah you were that guy that called my pretty yeah I remember you, Harry right?"
"Yes that's me, now here, take your things"
I tried closing the door and his foot stopped it , "That's odd, girls usually want to bring me into their houses and kind of have a one night stand but you, you're different hey." I smiled and just shut the door closed "Bye Harry" I said sarcastically while waving.

I shut the door in his face and I knew that was mean but I was annoyed at the moment.

I sat down by the counter with my legs crossed thinking about that Harry guy, he seemed so sweet and mature, and he's really hot.

I decided to put on some clothes, I put on a plain white tee, some skinny's and brown boots with a long grey coat because it's really cold in town.

Sophia walked into my room and saw me dressing, "Woah where are you going dressed up like a little bitch"

"Just going for a walk"

"You? Walking? You must be joking, April fools was a month a go hun"

I walked out the door with my phone in my hand not having a care in the world. I put in my earphones and started playing "The Pretty Reckless" with the volume turned on full. I literally couldn't here anything. I got a text saying :

Harry
Hey it's Harry, turn around.

I turned around and Harry stood right there smiling. "OH MY GOD YOU FUCKING IDIOT YOU STARTLED ME." He stood there laughing at me while I was hyperventilating.

"Woah it's okay Sarah it's just me!"

"How do you know my name Harry? Wait have you been stalking me? What's your deal"

I walked away from him trying to act like nothing happened and I just stuck my earphones back into my ears.

"Hey wait up, i want to speak to you."
I stopped for a moment just so he could just shut up afterwards but I couldn't resists his body and everything about him, he was pure perfection. I loved him.
"Yes Harry?"

"Okay so I was thinking about us getting together? You know, maybe getting to know each other more."

"I'll have to think about that, you know what, I'll text you since I have your number now."

Before I could turn away, I heard a soft little mumble, "God I want to fuck her so bad, she's so gorgeous."

I didn't want to turn around to hear if that was Harry because it would just make things so awkward, and I am an awkward person already so I just walked away casually, acting like nothing happened.