Unwanted special guest

Boboiboy POV

I came to my room with Gopal. I went back to study about power sphera but I couldn't focus. I was thinking about what Maskmana said "special guest from Laskar Station."

'What if it's him?' I thought. 'But it can't be him, can it? I mean it can be anyone from Laskar Station. Yea! It's probably not him I am just overthinking' I  thought.

'..... Boboiboy Boboiboy Boboiboy?' I heard someone call me. I looked to see Ochobot calling me. 'What happened Ochobot?' I asked. 'I have been calling you for 2 minutes now, What were you even thinking?' Ochobot said. 'Oo sorry I was just thinking about something ' I said.

'What we're you thinking so deeply, is everything ok?' Ochobot asked. I smiled a little and said 'I am fine Ochobot it's nothing to worry about, I was just thinking about what Maskmana said.'

'Huh! What did Maskmana say that you were thinking so deeply?' Ochobot asked. I was gonna reply when Gopal said ' Maskmana said that some special guest is gonna come tomorrow from Laskar Station to train us.'

'Who that special guest might be did he say anything?' Ochobot asked. 'No Ochobot he didn't say who the special guest is gonna be' I said looking at Ochobot. 'Yea, but Fang did say that the special guest might be a Captain, Commander or an Admiral' Gopal said.

"An Admiral," I thought. "So it can be him too, I just hope that it's not. I am not ready to face him, every time I look at him I remember her." I thought sadly remaining what happened.

"What's wrong with Boboiboy? He has been spacing out since he came back, I just hope he is ok" Ochobot thought.

( Time Skip next morning)

Kokotaim gang were at cafeteria eating and talking. When Yaya asked 'when do you think the special guest will arrive?'. 'I don't know maybe the special guest will arrive soon or maybe not' Ying answered. They all were thinking about when the special guest is gonna arrive well all except Gopal who was too busy eating to think about other things.

Suddenly there was an announcement. 'Boboiboy, Yaya, Ying, Fang and Gopal please report to the control room.' All of them got up and started going toward the main control room while Gopal was complaining about not being able to finish his food. 'Gopal, you are complaining about food right now even after eating so much' Fang said annoyed.

After they reached the main control room the Commander said that the special guest was gonna arrive in 2 minutes. After Commander said that a spaceship landed in front of them. The door opened and a red armoured man came out.

Nobody's POV

Boboiboy was looking at the spaceship and the person with wide eyes "no" Boboiboy thought angrily while clenching his fists.

Then the armoured man came and introduced himself. 'Hi! I am Admiral Amato' he said.