Twins?

Willow's P.O.V

There wasn't enough time to scream. The coyote knocked my to the ground and scratched my face with it's sharp claws, But before it could do anymore damage a someone started shouting at the coyote. It didn't sound anything like Cassidy. “ Get off her!!” a guys voice demanded. Tears was already streaming down my face as the pain was unbearable, but I tried to keep my cool by singing with my annoying voice.

“ Hey babe I know that you like me, your my future wifey. Soulja Boy Tell Em-” that of course was a horrible idea as the coyote lounged to bite me foot off. Right at the moment I scooted on my bum since I was on the ground. The coyote couldn't bite my foot, but it took my shoe and my favourite sock. “ oh no the coyote ate my sock, yeaaaa, it was my favourite with Hello Kittyon the top, yeaaaaa-”.

“ Sorry to interrupt, but could you please stop singing” a boys voice whispered into my ear. I whispered back “ nope but will sing normally since you asked so nicely.” He chuckled “ Shes got problems” Cassidy told them . I closed my eyes “Landlords Knocking at my door, cussing me out. Got laid off my job the night before, can’t figure how I’m gonna fix tomorrow away. If today’s still a mess, can u tell me what’s the point man, It all seems meaning-”

Everyone grew quiet. “ What?” I asked totally confused. I opened my eyes to see two boys and Cassidy with there jaws hanging open. “ who knew a person annoying as that can have a voice as beautiful” one of the boys said they were identical twins. “ Was that supposed to be a complement?” I asked. For some strange reason the coyote was gone. “ Where is the coyote?” I question.

Getting up, blood was now oozing out, slowly streaming down my face. “ Hey, are you okay? Let's go back into the tree house and get you fixed up.”Cassidy finally spoke. I nodded. Hopping on one foot I followed, But both of the boys have my arms wrapped around there necks and help me.

Cassidy's P.O.V

Yes! I found my beloved candy! Doing a little happy dance. When I turned to face Willow the coyote was on top of her. I started to panic, but out of no where two guys that were identical to each other jumped in. “ Get off her!” one of them said throwing a stick at the coyote. Willow was now crying. The coyote backed away a bit, but Willow had to keep singing so the coyote grabbed Willows foot! Willow was fast enough to scoot her ass so the coyote only took her shoe and sock.

She started singing about how that was her favourite sock, it was quite funny. Willow was so random at the weirdest times. Looking at her face, the coyote had scratched a huge gash on her face which was pouring with blood. One of the boys whispered into her ear asking her to shut up. “ Shes got problems” I snorted. With another surprise Willow was singing, but not her usual it was really good. Like super good, like oh me gosh good.

As Willow faced toward us, I looked at her face “ Hey, are you okay? Let's go back into the tree house and get you fixed up” I said with a hint of shock. Her face it was bleeding like hell.

The boys helped her to the tree house, but I stopped them there. “ Willow go inside please and wait for me. Uh..”. “ I'm Nick and he's Shawn” They both smiled. Wow they had nice smiles I thought. “ Nick and Shawn I am sorry but you are not I repeat NOT allowed in the tree house. Thank you”. I climbed the ladder and locked the door. Lucky for us we attached the lock yesterday.

Willow was already getting the emergency pack, cleaning her face. I grabbed a huge bandage and stuck it to her face. There was a thud on the door. I smirked they thought they could get in. “ I guess the lock works” Willow finally spoke slightly laughing. She walked up to the door.“Hey don't open it remember only you, me, and your dad can come up here.” I strictly told her. “ But I wanna play on the swing” Willow pouted.