Guidelines/Rules

Forgot to publish this, whoops lol. Anyways, Guidelines/Rules below and submit your character on the Form page. I think for the first round there will be 10 spots open and I can't start writing the story until there are at least 5 accepted submissions.

1. Every chapter is in a 3rd person POV of a different character and it goes in order of when the forms were submitted.

2. On a character's chapter there will be two or more choices that the owner of the character has to choose from, the story cannot continue until a choice has been made.

3. However there is one character that ignores part of rule 2. My character Cypress. Cypress chapters will still have choices to choose from and the story can't continue until one is chosen. However anyone can vote for whichever choice, whichever has the most votes will be the winning choice.

4. For Cypress chapters voting will last a week. For other character chapters I will wait a week before tagging the owner of the character for their choice.

5. Your character may die if you pick the wrong choices, I will have no complaining if your character dies. You can join the next round.

6. Speaking of next rounds, yes! There will be 'rounds' each round is the (mostly) same storyline just with different characters each time. When one story finishes the next one can begin.

7. If you have submitted a character and that character lasted the whole story in the previous round, you may not submit a new character for the following round. Unless stated otherwise.

8. If your character died in the previous round, towards the beginning or middle of the story, you may submit a new character for the following round. Unless stated otherwise.

9. If you have any questions about anything, go ahead and ask here, I'll be happy to answer.

10. As you may or may not have noticed in the tags, this is a 'fandom mashup' what that means is creatures and rules from those fandoms will be in this story. Although its limited to fandoms that I know of, and what I mean by fandoms are mostly cartoons like the owl house or pokemon etc. If you have a creature from a fandom you would like to see in the story sometime, tell me the fandom and the creature and I'll look into it.

11. Other rules and such maybe added or changed in the future