my ex father in law.

Emma's pov.

Mr Jonas sr is here. I mean in this office. I haven't met him yet, that's because he hasn't came for a inspection yet, and our department is mostly inspected at the end.

So I am waiting for him with Ray, in my cabin.

He is doing inspection alone with nick and Stella, ray was supposed to be there, but is not I don't know why. And do I want to ask yes but he didn't reply.

"I know that shit, you just send me that shady video right now" he yelled at someone on the phone. Poor person.

"Ray, relax a little. Will you?" I say holding his arm a little. He is stressing out. Who will not? Even I am scared of that man. He is like everything is business. He understand nothing but business and his voice contain so much of athority. It's like taking to devil.

"How can I?" He say and at the same moment his phone ringed from a message.

"The backup is ready" he informed me. To which I nodded and gave him a glass of water to relax. Which he took gladly.

A knock on the door sounded like a warning bell now. I took a deep breath and asked the person to come in.

Nick's father came in first than Nick and than Stella and my assistant

Mr Jones sr. eyes wide a little seeing me and ray I am not sure is he shock to see me or me with Ray in cabin?

Anyways I smiled and wished them afternoon. To which his father only nodded still eyeing for of us. I mean me Nick ray and Stella.

"Please have seat sirs" I said to three men in my cabin. And started with the presentation. Which he listened quietly. "You can now ask questions sir" I said to everyone as it's necessary. But he just smiled, he smiled!? I guess I am seeing things now. Why the hell will he smile? But seeing Ray's face it was clear he really smile.

"Umm can I please get a coffee?". He asked my assistant, to which she nodded and left the place quite hurriedly.

"Emma, it's so nice to see you my daughter" he said shocking everyone in the room, and directly hugged me. And surprisingly his voice was soft. He leaves me from his embrace when I didn't hug him back.

"Stella, it's been a while hun?" he ask her hugging her to. She was more than shock.

Nicolas pov

Dad is smiling.

He is hugging both Emma and Stella.

"Dad?" I called out at the same time Emma did "sir?" in quite a stern voice.

"Emma, how could you forget me? I am this idiots Father" great I am a idiot. I am the ceo for god's sake.

"I can never forget you now, can I?" She spoke with so much athority in her voice. Yes you are right, these both people are of same kind. Business is the thing they understand the most. Power, they both were born with it. It's like a head on head competition. And well me, I can't speak in front of them.

My dad is so stern to speak, yup only two people in this whole wide world has the capability to silence my dad and me, that's my mom and she, my dad always use to joke about this that I have got the perfect wife, she knows how to keep me In my limits.

"Knock knock" I guess her assistant bought the coffee.

"Come in" Emma spoke with professional smile. Is she? No she can't she is a good actor.

Her assistant gave my father his coffee, when Emma spoke "I'll take it from here, you can go for lunch" when she nodded and left.

"So dear, how are you?" how came his voice is so soft and geniune today, he never spoke me like that, I am jealous ok.

"Great as always sir. What about you?" she ask was she being polite or something.

"Good, so now you just working in a company?" he ask, because he know she can never work just in one company.

"Business is mystery, sir" she replied, to which my father nodded and Chuckled a little.

"You remember, sweetheart" what does she remember and how can she be a sweetheart?

"Someone once told me, never to tell your complete business to anyone" she said to which my dad hold a proud face.

Am I the only one who is confused or you guys are to.

"You became the best." He compliment her. Who am I a joker he never compliments me.

"I learnt from best" she replied, with a smirk.

"I cant win, can I?" He ask her with a smile, how can he bloody smile?

"Depends" she replied with a grin. Did she? How? I thought she hates my father now. And now they both started laughing.

"I missed you" they both said to each other at the same time. And then started laughing again. Did I miss something?

I look towards ray, he is looking shock to. And Stella well her eyes can be out of sockets in a min. Great I am not the only one who is confused.

"Merci" (thank you) Emma spoke to dad.

"Pourquoi?" (Why?) Dad ask what language are they speaking in? And why, don't they know we are here to.?

"Pour notre divorce" (for our divorce) she replied and father frozed. What are they speaking?

"We are here to" I thought to remind them.