complete truth.

Emma pov

"We are here to” Nick's voice disturbed our conversation.

"That's the reason we are speaking in French" I replied with a smirk. Because I know he is getting really irritated with our laughter and sir's smile.

" I am done" Nick said and was leaving when Stella said the same. Ray was leaving to, when I said "not you"

"So what are we jokers" Nick asked with raised voice.

"Après avoir reçu votre héritage" (after I get your inheritance) I replied calmly to which sir laughed out

"What is she talking?” he asked Stella, wrong choice man.

"I am out of this" she said and leave after that Nick left to.

"So you know?” sir asked me after a while.

"I know everything” I replied

"What should I say than?” he asked me, with a disappointment look.

"Why did you took the blame?” I ask him to which he gasp and ray looked confused.

"How?” he ask with shock.

"Because of me, your company went in two billion dollars loss, then why did you take the blame? And didn't even let me know?" I ask him, max gasped.

So what happened was, because of some bad investments made by me our company went in loss of two billion, the person in front of me took the complete blame, I don't know why. But than after that, after three or four days. Someone got to know about the stuff. That person was a old partner and friend of sir. He thought I am bad got the family as well as the company, so he did all the planing, like sending goons to the orphanage and old age home, making Nick drink some drug so he doest remember much stuff and which could also increase his anger, sir got to know about everything before but didn't tell anyone. He thought I like every person I will to believe that all this was done because of him. As every thing was well planned, every thing against him. Ray did the research, but couldn't do it that well, yesterday, when I was finding something off, I cantacted my dad, he found out everything in just half a day, my dad is great I know.

I don't want Nick to know about this, in this way. Sir will tell him every thing by himself.

As ray was looking lost. I gave him the file Which my father sent yesterday. Which he started reading.

"You believed me?” sir asked after a while. Yes I may have many trust issues, but for him I have non. He was not only my father in law but is also my teacher, like my dad taught me everything about bikes he did about business. Both of them are my love. They both sharpen my skills, I may not be close to my parents, but it also because of me, I am not perfect. Sir loved me like his own daughter. He even asked me be the ceo of is business. He won't do stuff like this. I know that. I may have overreacted at the start but things change.

" Sir, I always have" I replied him with smile.

"Thank you" he said hugging me. And this time I hugged him to.

"Why didn't you tell me this Emma?" Ray asked as he read the file

"Punishment for running a background check on me” I say without leaving the beat

"You run a background check on my daughter?" Sir ask ray in a intimidating way. It is so hard to keep my laughter in. He look likes he is going to piss in his pants.

"So-sorry" he Sutter to which I and sir both laughed out..

"Sir, this file contains everything. His wrong doings to how he planned every thing, you are free now" I said handing him the file. Which he took gladly. He is proud of me.

"Nicolas know only half of it, let him know too and let stella know about this or else she is going to eat my head" I said again as he didn't make any move.

"I will, Emma. But how did you find all these?" He asked and ray nodded.

"I didn't, dad did." I told him and ray.

"So I was thinking as you now know about the truth will you and Nick? I mean-" sir was speaking but I cut him off

"No sir, I can't" I said.