13. million dollar man

Start from the beginning

After fixing my clothes i asked Rosita to go out and buy Brielle some gifts for her birthday. I would love to give her a gift 'cause she deserved it. Enzo give me a ride through the store, I've decided to buy her something she needs.

Later that night i was about to sleep when i heard some noise. I stopped moving and listened to it, it sounds like a music...No it definitely sound like someone is playing a piano. I immediately followed where the sound coming from and it look like coming from downstairs. As i looked down leaning through the balcony railing, to see Alex playing his piano.

I swallowed hard as I watched him through here. He's wearing white shirt with only few button undone, his gold chain make my knee weak. He played the piano softly, he play with full of heart. Damn, he look hot. This is my first time to see Alex like this, tonight he look different, i just realised that Alex had a lot of instruments, like piano and guitar and i never heard him play them except this piano and now he's definitely playing the piano.

God, he look like heavens, i always find a man who loves playing piano or guitar.

Alex surprised me when he began to sing along. Holy shit, i know this song, this song is by Stephen Fretwell. I stand frozen still, eyes glued on him, he sang it perfectly and he have a good voice, the way he sang it, its like he had been doing this before. I didn't know Alex know how to sing and it sound sexy, he look like a fallen angel, totally in a daze.

I cant help myself but blush, shit, i never find this so attractive! Focus on yourself Yelena, dont ever gave in.

He really good at this, his voice is perfect yet so sound sexy. I thought to myself, what else i should found about him, he just look mysterious, Brielle never mention to me that he father loves music. But one thing i remember is when Aneesa told me that Alex used to be in a band before and i think that's real. Alex is definitely knew how to sing.

"I didn't know you can sing and like playing piano." I stated delicately, as he immediately looked up to me, looking a little embarrassed for the fact i just heard him singing. "Or should i say you like music." Walking down the stairs.

"Were you've been watching me? Were you spying on me?" He growled, raising one of his eyebrows.

"No, it happened that i heard you from my room." I smirked at him, leaning and put my elbow on the piano. "You surprised me Alex, why you suddenly playing?" I asked him curiously, i looked around when i just realised that he's drinking and smoking some cigarettes. This man is drunk. "No never mind you're drunk."

"I just like playing, when something bothering me." He just gave me some blank stare and grab some whiskey and pour himself.

"You know what you should be bothered is...Brielle's birthday is tomorrow." I told him, he stopped drinking and stares at me.

"I know."

I was actually surprised by that. "You know Brielle's birthday?"

"Of course, how can i forget that, we always celebrate it." Alex said running a hand through his hair.

"Right, i just thought you don't remember anything about your daughter." I said in sarcastically but that only made Alex glared at me. I just rolled my eyes, i mean im not wrong I thought he don't remember it because he's too damn busy for himself.

"Yelena, dont start something." Alex said coldly, sipping on his whiskey.

I just sighed. Why is he always in the bad mood? "I wasn't, it just Brielle thinks you dont even remember it."

"I know, and i know she's thinking that im not a good father." He muttered, looking straight to my eyes, that make a chill down my spine.

"O-kay, you dont usually talking like that Alex, maybe you should take a rest." I awkwardly took a seat next to him which is he let me.