No Roles Modelz

Jacob: Ivory, Brandon -

Ivory: *raise my voice* Brandon what?

Jacob: He was resisting arrest and they shot him.

Ivory: *frown* *softly* what? *run back outside* 

Jacob: *runs after me*

Ivory: *grab the first cop I see* who shot my brother?

Detective: Ma'am, I'm gonna need you to calm down.

Ivory: Lady, don't tell me to calm down. Who shot my brother?

Cop: *walks up* It was an accident

Ciara: Ivory, don't.

Ivory: *start punching the cop* 

Cop: *grabs me* 

Ivory: Shoot me, at least now you can say you have a reason *try to hit him again* 

Cop: *slams me against the car*

Jacob: *shouts* Aye, leave her alone! *looks at Jackson* take Ciara in the house! Call her dad!

Detective: Let her go, this is a natural reaction under these circumstances. 

Cop: *lets me go* 

Ivory: *rub my arms* where is my brother?

Detective: He's on his way to West Hills now

Ivory: *rush past the cops* *get in my car* *speed off* 

*At The Hospital* 

Everyone: *walk in* 

Dad: What are they saying *hugs me*

Ivory: *cry* they won't tell me anything dad

Jacob/Jackson: *sit down* 

Ciara: *rubs my back* 

Dad: *kisses my head* it's gonna be okay *looks at everybody* what happened?

Jackson: We were all chilling and next thing you know cops were at the door asking for Brandon and Crystal.

Ivory: For what?

Jackson: *shrugs* Crystal went to the door and they told her she was under arrest for some shit, I didn't get to hear it because I ran upstairs to get Brandon. He came downstairs and when they tried to grab him to cuff him, he started arguing and fighting the officers. I went to call Jacob and I heard a gun shot.

Dad: *holds his head up* *sighs* 

Michael: *runs in* Ivory

Ivory: *run and hug him* Michael my brother is here *cry* please do something, they won't tell us anything.

Michael: *rubs my arms* I know, I know. They called me in for his emergency surgery. 

Ivory: What's happening Michael, why are you in here and not working on my brother? What's going on?