"She's right. Dating means sex, texts and phone calls." Was all Andy said before throwing a kernel of popcorn in her mouth and walking into the TV room.

I just watched her. Me and Andy always hated being mad at each other but were also too stubborn to break the seal first. Yet she stopped to give me advice and I took it as a step in the right direction. "Thanks."

"Mhmm." Was all I heard from her before turning to Vic with a look on her face signaling her annoyance with the situation as well.

"Talk to her." She nudged her head towards the TV room. I looked over the counter to see her laying on the sofa. I was about to then..

AID CAR 19!

I let out the breath I was holding and just went back to staring at my phone, hearing Andy run out of the room since she was in Aid Car with Rigo. I stood up when I saw the typing bubble. "She's typing!" Vic shot up and looked at my phone with me as the bubble kept moving. Both sighing disappointed when it went away. "Oh fuck this. I'm going to go talk to her and figure this out."

"We are in the middle of shift.." Vic said from behind me as I walked away. It made me stop and realize I couldn't just drop my job and go find this woman. I turned and exhaled, "Tomorrow. Tomorrow I go talk to her and figure this out."

She gave me a small side smiled and I turned back around needing the seclusion of my office to guide me through my plan of action. I needed a list. One I can work through and make sure everything goes perfect. I had just stepped off the stairs when my train of thought was interrupted. "Cap?"

"Yes Montgomery." I looked up from the list I had just given a title to on my phone. He was standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Someone's in your office waiting to speak with you. A umm.." He jogged back to the front desk, "Dr. DeLuca! I was just coming to find you." He looked at the sign in sheet then back at me. His face shifted to curiosity because I was frozen in place.

"Did umm she say what she wanted?" I shook out my shoulders needing to get the floor back under my feet.

"Sss she didn't... I assumed you knew she was coming" he clenched his fist and teeth embarrassed. As much as I wanted to ream him for not asking I just wanted to go into my office.

"It's fine. Thank you." I walked to my office and took breaths before walking inside. She was hovering over my desk and looking at my medal. Shit.

I closed the door and leaned against it to allow myself the ability to admire the way she looked. Dressed in fitted slacks and dress boots with a white button up tucked into them paired with a matching blazer. Her wavy brown hair all thrown to one side. Her side profile made me think of having her face between-

"You didn't tell me you were an Olympian. Much less that you have a gold medal for running." Her words were soft and neutral while she continued to zoom in on the medal resting beneath the surface of my glass table. Until she spoke I didn't know she knew I was standing there. Now she stood looking over the reminder I had for myself.

"You didn't tell me you were coming" I was expecting a call. To hear her voice and tell me she wanted to see me again. Maybe she just skipped the phone call?

"I never do. Sometimes it happens unexpected" her tone was clipped and even, I was confused and unaware it was a joke until she shot me a smile and my whole body woke up. "Relax I'm not here to rip off your clothes and make you wear the medal as the whole station hears you scream."

"Why thank you? How umm nice of you?" How can she just say those things and not think twice. Maybe Italians are blunt. I don't know anything about the culture, though that might change.