Chapter 18: Epilouge

Alberto and Luca played Go Fish. "Ha! I win!" Alberto cheered. "Good game Alberto," Luca told him. Giulia then came in with the mail. "Alberto! You got a letter!" Giulia held it up. Alberto was excited that he grabbed it right out of her hand, ran up past Massimo, and began to read it:
Dear Alberto,
Ciao! I really miss you! You are such an awesome boyfriend! I wanted to tell you I got a special amulet. I don't know what it does but I'm sure to find out. I hope you and your family are doing good. By the way I have a special surprise to give to you. I have to go. Royal duties call! Love you and miss you SO much.
Love,
"Princess" Amber
PS Look outside your house.
Alberto grinned, running downstairs as fast as he could. That's when he saw Amber and was giddy with excitement. Alberto opened the door and outside stood Giulia, Luca, and Massimo with Machiavelli in Amber's arms. "Hey," Alberto waved at Amber. Amber let Machiavelli down and gave Alberto a big hug. "Wait what are you doing here?" Alberto asked. "Well, I have made the decision that I will be living with you and your family. My parents said I could. Is that okay?" Amber asked Alberto. "Okay?! That's awesome!" Alberto said picking up Amber and twirling her around. "I could kiss you! I mean, I would if you want...wait what?" Alberto mixed up his words. Amber kissed his cheek. "You may," she told him. Alberto passionately kissed Amber and Amber giggled. Luca was glad his friend found someone to love and he started crying happily. "Luca, are you crying?" Giulia asked him. Luca cleared his throat. "Me? Uh no...well, I'm just happy for Alberto," Luca said. Giulia patted him on the back. "Me too, Luca, me too," she said.
It was summertime and Sofia, Santiago, Jake, and James visited for a little vacation. Everyone introduced themselves to each other and started playing in the water. As Amber and Alberto dived into the ocean, Amber's amulet started glowing. "Woah, your necklace is glowing!" Alberto mentioned. All of a sudden, Amber turned into a mermaid! "Wow..." Alberto told Amber in awe. "Do I look bad?" Amber asked her boyfriend. "You look amazing," Alberto kissed her. "Woohoo!" Amber said as she jumped out of the water and jumped back in. "This is great!" Amber screamed out happily. She and Alberto began to swim in sync. Sofia watched them happily. Jake walked up to her and hugged Sofia. "You had something to do with Amber's amulet, didn't you?" Jake smirked. "Me? Maybe..." Sofia smirked back at Jake. "You cease to amaze me Sofia," Jake told her. "You do the same," Sofia kissed Jake. Jake returned the offer. "Say, whatever happened to Ercole?" Jake asked Sofia. "Meh, it's not my problem," Sofia said.

Meanwhile, Ercole was on his boat looking for his way back to Portorosso since he got lost. He arrived at a mysterious city and looked around. He looked took out his flashlight. He stepped on a fish carcass and kicked it. Suddenly he heard movement. "Who's there?" he asked. Then he saw three girls. One with red curly hair, one with blue short gothic hair, and one with straight blonde hair. "Ooo! Look girls! A cute boy ready for a makeover!" "He's better looking than the Ed boys," "He should be MY boyfriend!" The girls started arguing until Ercole started creeping away but he was caught by the blue haired girl. "Let's bring him back to our place! It's makeover time!" the blonde hair one said. They grabbed Ercole and started dragging him. "No! Mamma mia! Please DOOON'T!!!" Ercole cried out disappearing into the shadows.